Monday, May 2, 2011

Religion New Blog For Spiritualsatanist Com

Religion New Blog For Spiritualsatanist Com
This is the new blog for spiritualsatanist.com. I would peer to deliberate many topics recounting to my website, such as magick, satanism, demonology, and the occult correct almost wherever you can post and link up with me.For individuals of you who don't know me or my site, I am Venus Satanas [aka, Venus666]and I surround been a Satanist in the function of 1992. I began as a traditional satanist and inert the living this evolved hip Theistic Satanism, by means of other gods hip my chosen pantheon. I enjoy reading and reporting about the occult and satanism. I think that it is a precise knowledge that takes expertise to be dexterous to understand.I produced Theistic Satanism and Magick in 2004, so that i may well converse about my experiences in Satanism. Expert the living I sagacity that I surround emotional copious circle to be unbiased and conscientious on their desires and goals in Satanism, plain-spoken the examine and writings on my website. I do not abet a dedicated view but I do animate spirituality plain-spoken Satanism. My a minute ago objective is to raise your spirits others plain-spoken my writings. You can read added about my life and interests at the Venus Satanas diary page at my website.Expert the back up few posts I courage be discussing some of my many addicted projects in Occultism.VenusSatanasImpression Me using the form, below: Your Label Your Email Command Under enemy control Your Setback or Postemail form