Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Invocation Of Set

Invocation Of Set
Invoke Set (Seth) if you want protection or to get rid of negatives or unwanted spirits or to ward of those that fear him or want to see that harm comes to you. As he is the God of trickery, be very clear why you are invoking him - and be prepared for the resulting chaos. Seeing Set in a dream means there may be negative spirits or that protection is needed.

AN INVOCATION TO SET:


Thou who art I, beyond all I am,

Who hast no nature and no name,

Who art, when all but thou are gone,

Thou, centre and secret of the Sun!"O Thou of the Head of the Sha! "Thee, Thee I invoke.

Thou the child of Geb Thy Father and Nut thy Mother. "Thou whom the pregnant goddess brought forth "when you clove the night in twain, "thou who broke out in violence. "Thee, Thee I invoke.

O thou whose skin is white, "like that of a foreigner. "Thee, Thee I invoke.

Thou who defends the boat of Ra, "Thou the slayer of Apophis, "abiding at the prow of the boat of the aeons. "Thee, Thee I invoke.

O thou whose hair is as the red as the earth of the unconquered desert. Thee, Thee I invoke.

O thou that didst join us in war with the gods, "thou who searched the whole world and found great Osiris, "whom you brought to us chained. "Thou who didst dismember the corpse of thy brother "and spread the pieces thoughout the land. "Thee, Thee I invoke.

O thou who bearest the Was Sceptre! Thee, Thee I invoke.

O thou, Great of Strength, "thou didst pluck out the left eye of Horus, thy nephew, "with whom thou art engaged in eternal battle. "Thee, Thee I invoke.

O thou black boar, "that eateth up the moon and fills the night sky with darkness. "Thee, Thee I invoke.

O thou Lord of the Oasis, "Thou who hast power and dominion over the desert, "thou dost raise up thy scepter and violent storms, "earthquakes "and all the animals of the wilderness obey thy will. "Thee, Thee I invoke."

From: Keep Silence and Temple of Ra



Source: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com