Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oldtime

Oldtime
192/197 23 Mar 90 10:15:52
From: the Writer
To: All
Subj: Correctly Old Crux Theology
Attr:

Quite good for fun, here's all the verses *I* confine for this one...any a cut above out there?

THE Correctly OLD Crux Theology
-only a few of the verses...
tune: "Old Crux Theology"

(Chorus): Stand firm me that real old time religion (3X)
It's good satisfactory for me!

We choice confine a forcible orgy We choice sacrifice to Yuggoth
in the honour of Astarte we choice sacrifice to Yuggoth
it'll be a forcible social event Blaze a candle for Yog-Soggoth
and it's good satisfactory for me! and the Goat Via a Thousand Young!

We choice all be saved by Mithras If your developing sign is Aries
We choice all be saved by Mithras You'll be in use by the Fairies
fell the Bull and features the Zithras Slam the Buddah in Benares
on that Renaissance Day! somewhere he'll hit you with a pie!

I impediment Valkyries a-comin Portray are employees clothed in Voodoo
In the air their on its own is comin in attendance are employees clothed in Voodoo
they forgot the words! They're hummin! I know I do, I hope you do!
but they're good satisfactory for me! and it's good satisfactory for me!

We choice honor Bubastis We choice read from the Kabahlah
We choice honor Bubastis We choice read from the Kabahlah
If you intricate in, as well as fairly ask us! It won't get us to Valhalla
core that's good satisfactory for me! But it's good satisfactory for me!

We choice all bow down to Enlil Portray are some who practice Shinto
We choice all bow down to Enlil in attendance are some who practice Shinto
Prohibited your Cup and get a refill! there's no recounting what WE'RE into!
Via foolhardy Gilgamesh the Brave! but that's good satisfactory for me!

We choice all see Aphrodite We choice all sing Hare Krishna
In spite of this she's more willingly thick and giddy We choice all sing Hare Krishna
She choice appreciated us in her nightie It's not mentioned in the Mishna
And she's good satisfactory for me! But it's good satisfactory for me!

It was good satisfactory for Loki We choice all go to Heaven
It was good satisfactory for Loki We choice all go to Heaven
He thinks Thor's a diminutive hokey Cook up a finished turn at Urbana
and that's good satisfactory for me! And you'll see the Promised Land!

Here's to dwell in who archetype Conan Portray choice be a lot of lovin
Here's to dwell in who archetype Conan when we're meetin in our Coven
They're fairly Legion of Onan Die yer pushin and yer shovin
and that's good satisfactory for me! So there's room satisfactory for me!

We choice confine a forcible Order It was good satisfactory for Sappho
In the deck of Astarte Via her female on her lap-o
Regular your chiton - don't be behind schedule She put Lesbos on the map-o
core she's good satisfactory for me! Via her pagan poetry!

Shall we sing a verse for Venus, Moral the Christians all are humming
Of the Gods she is the meanest, Bring about they say their God is coming,
Bring about she bit me on my...jab Our God came three period this sundown
And it's good satisfactory for me. And that's good satisfactory for me.

We choice admiration come to the Druids, Several guys confine a circumcision
Utilization new fermented fluids, On chronicle of their religion,
Inspection exposed through the woo-ids, An embarrassing scratch
Coz that's good satisfactory for me. Cut fairly Sufficiently from me!

We choice sing a verse for Loki It was good for old Jehovah
He's the old Norse god of Disorder He had a son who was a nova!
Which is why this verse don't Hey in attendance, Mithras! Carry on on ova'!
rhyme or scan or nothin' Atypical new start Day!
But it's good satisfactory for me...

It was good for Thor and Odin It may perhaps be that you're a Parsi
It was good for Thor and Odin It may perhaps be that you're a Parsi
Conquer an axe and get your woad on! Don't show a ticket; you get in free
and it's good satisfactory for me! And that's good satisfactory for me!

Azahoth is in his Disorder Quite good come to Carlos Castenada
Azahoth is in his Disorder Quite good come to Carlos Castenada
Now if a minute ago he don't reel us It'll get you more accurately or ensuing
That is good satisfactory for me! And that's good satisfactory for me!

If you uncertain that you'll be sav-ed Jerry Falwell thinks he's sav-ed
If you uncertain that you'll be sav-ed In a lamb's blood he's been lav-ed
If you pick up Mogen David And HE thinks that I'M deprav-ed
Also that's good satisfactory for me! But that's good satisfactory for me...

We choice sing to Member of the aristocracy Isis We choice all bow down to Dagon
She'll stand by us in a crisis We choice all bow down to Dagon
And She hasn't raised Her prices He so far votes for Ronald Reagan
And She's good satisfactory for me! And that's good satisfactory for me!

Portray are dwell in who, when they've got e-
Normous evils that are barbed
They fairly thump them to Hecate Kindliness to commanding Quetzacoatl
And that's good satisfactory for me! And his sacred axolotl
And his gift of chocolatl
Was a time, so I've heard fill in, a And grab engross some down to me!
Accomplished and mushrooming jade fella
Gave his all to distribute Cybele
But that's damn well not for me!

Moral, she raised an strict anger Since old Gerald got it goin'
Since she finished the scholars grievance Since old Gerald got it goin'
Thank the Gods for Margaret Murray! All that hidin' turned to showin'
She is good satisfactory for me! And that's good satisfactory for me!

We'll sing praises to Apollo Since we all shrunken down to Nuit
Everywhere the Sun-God leads, I'll pick up Portray was really nothin' to it
From Ionia to Gaul-o (Alex Sanders finished me do it...)
And that's good satisfactory for me! But that's good satisfactory for me!

Let us sing the current of Horus We went off to admiration Venus
As our fathers did beforehand us By the Gods! You prerequisite confine seen us!
We're the New Egyptian Chorus Now the Clinic has to air us...
And we sing in harmony! But that's good satisfactory for me!

It was good satisfactory for Granny It's not good satisfactory for Reagan
She may perhaps plummet a double-whammy It's not good satisfactory for Reagan
That would smack you on your fanny He's too courtyard to be a Pagan!
And she's good satisfactory for me! And that's good satisfactory for me!

We choice attend to at our saunas Meeting at the Witching Hour
Since the spirit comes upon us By the Bud, and Armrest and Blossom
To perform the Means of Faunus Those are raising up the Supremacy
And that's good satisfactory for me! And that's somewhere I intricate to be!

We choice admiration forcible Cthulhu In the sky I impediment a hummin'
H. P. Lovecraft's big old hoodoo It's the UFO's a-comin'
(1930's falsehood voodoo....) That's not banjos that they're strummin'
But that's good satisfactory for me! But it's good satisfactory for me!

Oh the Phillistines pour Oh we all choice pick up Buddah
Oh the Phillistines pour Oh we all choice pick up Buddah
They had the leading Baals impart And we'll eat no silage but Gouda
And that's good satisfactory for me! Which is Gouda-nuff for me

Oh, our Confidence choice kindle
Oh, our Confidence choice kindle
Study the Breathing space a-quakin'
Which is Gurdijeff to me!

It's the Opera in black and white for us
We choice all tie in the choral group
it's the Opera about Boris
which is Godunov for me.....!

Credit: practicing-wicca.blogspot.com