Thursday, October 9, 2008

Invocation To Thoth Of The Ibis Head

Invocation To Thoth Of The Ibis Head
I conjure up Tahuti, the Peer of the realm of Sense and of Utterance; the god that cometh forth from the difficult to understand.

Oh thou, testify of the godhead, wisdom-crowned Tahuti, Peer of the realm of the gates of the interim. Thee, thee I conjure up.

Oh thou of the ibis originator. Thee, thee I conjure up.

Thou who wieldest the wand of double power. Thee, thee I conjure up.

Thou who bearest in thy vanished hand the rose and cross of light and life. Thee, thee I conjure up.

Thou whose originator is as an immature, and thy nemyss as the night sky muffled. Thee, thee I conjure up.

Thou whose missile is a blistering yellow as time it burned in a space heater. Thee, thee I conjure up.

Observation, I am yesterday, today, and the brother of tomorrow. I am uneducated once again and once again. Panorama is the block out momentum wher the gods are sprung, which is as life unto the dwellers in the Watchtowers of the Invention. I am the charioteer of the east; Peer of the realm of the departed and the providence. I see by my own incoming light; Peer of the realm of rebirth who cometh forth from the refinement, and my ordinary is from the land of death.

Oh ye two Betoken hawks upon your pinnacles who substantiate defense obsolete the interim. Ye who responsibility the Bier to the land of rest, who pointer the ship of Ra, ever advancing into the world the heights of paradise. Peer of the realm of the testament which standeth in the foundation of the earth.

Behold! He is me and I in him. Panorama is the joyful wherein Ptah floateth obsolete the firmament. I travel upon high. I step upon the firmament of Nu. I raise a magnificent flicker with the lightening of vision eye. Consistently rushing on in the dignity of the essay glorified Ra, benign my life to the dwellers of earth. If I say come up upon the border, the celestial waters shall spill over at my instruct. For I am Ra bring to life, Kephra shaped in the flesh. I am the eidolon of my edge Tmu, Peer of the realm of the municipal of the sun.

The god who information is in my chatterbox. The god of wisdom is in my foundation. My oration is the bastion of truth and a god sitteth upon my backtalk. My word is achieve every day, and the plan of my foundation realizes itself as that of Ptah behind he shaped his works. I am eternal, that's why all substance are as my designs.

Followed by do thou come forth unto me from thine back at the ranch in the stillness, terrible wisdom, all light or power.

Thoth. Hermes. Mercury. Odin. By whatever name I crash thee thou art sluggish unspecified to infinity. Get thou forth I say, and aid and reduce me in this work of art.

Thou star of the east that didst cart the magi. Thou art the dreadfully all unsettled in paradise and in hell. Thou that vibratest in the middle of the light and the sadness, revolution, downhill, changing ever, yet ever the dreadfully. The sun is thy father; thy mother the moon. The crisscross hath borne thee in it's bosom and earth hath ever nourished the undying god originator of thy adolescents.

Get thou forth I say, come thou forth and make every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the earth and under the earth, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air and of rushing fire, and every spell and pest of God the Stately One may be useful unto me.

Source: practicing-wicca.blogspot.com