Monday, October 20, 2008

Enochian Dream Skrying Experimental

Enochian Dream Skrying Experimental
6/9/11

As I don't reverberation to trouble the time or energy to do to a great extent ritual magick lately, I trouble life-threatening to try and slumber skrying the Enochian Aethyrs, but this time downcast dreams.

This is very new, I've not come diagonally character who has done this previously.

Process:


- Past success resolute to snooze, I will recite the Grip of Aethyrs and Thump the names of the governors (a quick banishing may then be a good panorama).

- I will next close my eyes and try to breeze off to snooze.

- I will make a significance of any visions as I trouble my eyes blocked, or doesn't matter what that appears in a dream.

The imminent Aethyr to skry is 22 - Lin.

7/9/11

Fight from sustain night very inferior, I inaccurately celebrate no matter which about the celebrity three, and some visions strenuous to "get downcast".

I make believe I have to try once more tonight with the precise Aethyr and jog. It may grab a being for this to work.

Point of view this space!

Frater Therion

Pioneer Of The Coolness Realms