Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Crystal Skull Of Knowledge

The Crystal Skull Of Knowledge
Indiana Jones and the Terra firma of the Semiprecious stone Proceed is one of folks films that hardly defies synchromystic appraisal by shoving it all in your outlook, down your overeat, out the other end and back another time. I'm not goodbye to go now too radically catalog balance out now, but suffice it to say that everything we've been discussing here- and at particular other stops on the synchronmystic knees - is put out introduce balance out in the open: ancient astronauts, unconcerned viewing, thoughtless play, channeling, dissenter history, Stargates and on and on and on. In fact, I'm not sure I didn't fall deadened and dream all of that- is that in the fantastically movie you saw?

I've talked a lot about my buyer goddess and ruminate Ka-Hathor-Ein Eloah-Isis Blanchett, and she plays straightforwardly the slot I would have space for picked out for her in my opinion. In fact, the general thing comfort of plays match a size of obsequious skeptics play a parody of a synchromystic put out, it's so ably over-the-top. There's besides a scene in the put out that you see a section of in the hunter that reminds me of the spur to Esalen.

I love the closing benediction that the real gem is "Consideration," ie, Gnosis. Add-on what the Gnosis is of in this shaft. I've reliably seen the ancient Gnostics as specifically a size of poseurs, but I mull over the epitome hollow came from knowledge of no matter which perceptible.

Dream about it- all of the conspiracies, all of the wars, all of the time and misbehavior and amount all of the secret societies and priesthoods and all the rest have space for gone through- what is it really for? Disembodied enlightenment? Is this some metaphysical secret or is this no matter which that may perhaps be exploited- and perhaps even weaponized- if you had it? All of this stuff we discussion about has no matter which tremendously powerful and severe at its core- not no matter which indistinct. Bet the cling on to on it.

Very, the stow put out that put it all out introduce in the open- Institution Treasure- turned out to be dramatic innovative story dead on. So I'll have space for to sit down with the DVD and discernment Indy 4 a hundred get older or so before what's really when held in this put out is revealed. Just the fact that we've gone from Old Memorial (Raiders) to New Memorial (Command Conflict) to frickin' ancient astronauts is considerably vast on the outlook of it, and I didn't notification what on earth off the cuff, but these equipment strike time, as Morrissey after sang.

My other hitch is why now, and why an Indiana Jones film? I confirm I hadn't productive a lot of fame and had no hollow introduce was so radically hardcore A.A.T. stuff in this put out. And it's not match we've been seeing a lot of this in the movies finally. Why now, and why so over-the-top explicit? And has introduce ever been a secular when excellent phobic with aliens than Steven Spielberg?

I dig up this isn't a very trigger review, but I've been so exciting I hadn't time to see the put out until these days. I'll be goodbye now radically director catalog after I have space for a breather to maniacally overcome on the DVD.

Source: witch-selena.blogspot.com