Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dualing Arm Tattoos

Dualing Arm Tattoos
Bang image(s) to see the fat imitate(s).

This image comes from Rebecca and were inked at Phoenix Tattoo Company out of Tempe, Arizona. Here's what Rebecca had to say about her tattoos:

I put some determination in the sphere of the symbolism of the tattoos having the status of I got them done. I possess a sun with the Libra sign and the horned god symbol on my right arm. They are on my right arm what in Wicca and Paganism the right hand visage of your altar is for God and male spirituality. I possess the Libra sign what my awe-inspiring next of kin is a Libra. I possess the balancing on my left arm. I possess a moon, Scorpio symbol, and the triple goddess symbol. For uniform reasons-goddesses and female spirituality go on the left hand visage and I am a Scorpio. I love the recreation of my tattoos! I am mobile for my part, the goddess, my next of kin, and the god!Thanks to Rebecca for membership her tattoos!