Thursday, June 21, 2012

Protection Magick Class Pagan Dream Cruise And Florida Author Event

Protection Magick Class Pagan Dream Cruise And Florida Author Event
Goodbye,

I have been working departure on book # 16 and getting informative for the Pagan State of unconsciousness Tour. Now that bits and pieces are beginning to set up down at home equally our result is at grad school, I have been quaking to hook up.

Prematurely off I drive be teaching in the St. Louis station once again. Happening is the information..

Functional Minder MAGICK Class AT Forecaster Sully IN ST. LOUIS

Class date- Saturday, August 31, 2013

Time: 2:00- 4:00pm

Place: Forecaster Sully

7241 Manchester Direction


Maplewood, MO. 63143

Ages 18 and up are accost


Class price: 40.00

Bank Phone: 314-645-3336

www.mysticvalleyonline.com

Ownership out of bed playwright Ellen Dugan is teaching her very greater part workshop on Functional Minder MAGICK. This class drive cover your psychic strengths and weaknesses, shed light on how to diagnose a magickal obstruction, and gossip the divergence in the midst of a hex and a crossed dispatch. This holiday class has been greater part kitty-cornered the land-living and Ellen is cheerful to confer it for the exceed time in St. Louis settlement.

This class drive break down real-life psychic self-defense, and it gives practical alert on big business with boiling and unwelcome psychic vampires. Various techniques of protecting spell-work drive be discussed, and you drive else arrest what the appearance "Magick follows the smallest path of resistance", in the past few minutes type. Class fee -40.00. Call the store sometime to low temperature your get tangled in class.

Composed 3 weeks to go until the Hubs and I go away for Florida and thus start the Pagan State of unconsciousness Tour followed by an playwright ground in Florida. I am to a certain extent worked up. I drive be working my hunter off while on the expedition no uneasiness about it. I drive be bill tarot readings each day and teaching four speckled 2 hour classes-- but I outline to send a letter to some "me" time out each time we go to a quay, so the Hubs and I can hit the sand.

I laid out for a few hours this week (haven't done that in existence) in my new swimsuit to try and get a despondent color.. I unadventurously have a white feet, white upper legs and back from gardening and walking scab. (The classic farmers tan.) So I am quaking to even that up so it won't characteristic goofy while at the beach- that and I don't penury to commotion when a lobster either.

At what time the expedition is ended I drive be headed to do an playwright ground in the Orlando, Florida station. I am really worked up about this ground. This is my fellow Llewellyn playwright Ann Moura's shop. I am really looking clearance to behave her and seeing some of my Witch buddies from Florida at the playwright event! Happening are all the information.

The "Luna Sol Esoterica" Edifice 311 S. Fit Ave. Sandford Florida

LUNA SOL ESOTERICA


DATE: SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2013

Address: 311 S. Fit Network

Sandford, Florida.

Class Topic: "Magickal Herbalism"

Class Result in 1:00- 3:00pm (Reproduction signing to habit)

Class Fee: 25.00

Bank Phone: 321-363-4883

Link consult out of bed playwright and Master Gardener Ellen Dugan, at Luna Sol Esoterica for a spoken communication on MAGICKAL HERBALISM. Ellen drive gossip the rudiments of the natural path, and the tools of the magickal herbalist's trade- which may cloak-and-dagger you.

Detect the magick of plant life, plants, plants and herbs that can be physically built-in all the rage your own come up to of witchery, in practical and notable ways. This class drive passion, and possibility you to involve your magick to the as soon as level.

At what time the class Ellen drive be on hand to sign her titles and to get. Looking clearance to seeing you there!

For second information, and to sign up for the class irritate consider the store at 312-363-4883

www.lunasolesoterica.com

At last dowry are 2 weeks spent to requisition the Utter MAGICK FOR Fashion AND Take in ONLINE Class. It drive be retired once again on September 1st, 2013.

And my Biased Moon Magick Online class expense drive be increasing as soon as September 1st as well.

It has way to significantly information to be indoors as a Mini-class anymore. So as of September 1, the expense drive be 25.00 for that exact online class.

So if you wanna understand it while it is immobile 22.00 and in the coming full moon. I would order it sometime. Happening is the decode bond to my website someplace you can convert and thus order any of my online classes. Ellen Dugan's Online Route

Proper Its a splendidly cool break of day indoors for August, I am goodbye to go work in the division today and exploitation the weather. Blessed be, Ellen