Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tarot Tuesdays Pentagram Ritual Spread

Tarot Tuesdays Pentagram Ritual Spread
I disposed this build up individually in order to help me with ritual design and brightness on any thoughtful ritual that I could be the owner of frontwards. I'd love to know your intellectual on the build up, so try it out and let me know if it worked for you, or if it didn't what that you'd similar to to add or alter. I'm not a "professional" tarot reader so what I do with the cards or spreads is completely folks and any spreads are lone attempts of a beginner originator

I disposed this build up from my "Tarot Spreads" book by Barbara Moore "Ember a meditation build up", and misused up some positions and superfluous a card.

First you fortitude desire to lone your deck inside Majors, Blind date and Minors.

"Key:"

"1 (Number one Be of importance of Ritual) Important ARCANA"

"2 (System that have to be crazed) Blind date Fix "

"3 (Statement of ritual) Blurry ARCANA"

"4 (Implementation e.g spellwork, meditation etc) Blurry ARCANA"

"5 (Genuine world equipment i.e what fortitude start in my every day life) Blurry ARCANA"

"6 (Ethereal equipment i.e what spiritual changes, equipment, transformations fortitude this ritual be the owner of) Important ARCANA"

Dowry is one of my readings which truthfully reflected the ritual I had thoughtful and done:

1. Number one THEME: THE Handiwork

This was relatively full of character as I had completely reasonable far-reaching one of the Calisthenics in Ivo Dominguez "Casting Sacred Void", which border on me to as it should be out three myths, the original one time the creation of the clear-cut innovation. In this myth I wrote about a Singer, who danced to the burble of disorder and in put it on so produced the innovation. Of course next one is creating sacred space, one is in fact creating a microcosm of the innovation, in order for magic to be "manifested". I saw this as a way to reconcile this myth inside my ritual.

2. APPROACH: KNIGHT OF Plates

Wet of Drive, the knight of emotions and assistance, opinion, and according to one of my books a dancer in their own as it should be. I felt that my approach have to be from a place of opinion and exemplar love and exemplar deposit, but I have to allow myself to become totally enveloped in the spirit of the ritual.

3. Statement OF RITUAL: 2 SWORDS

In Tarot Spreads, Moore states that the cards for the creating a meditation build up desire not be usually interpreted, and so I looked at this card's image and went from dowry. i.e I hand-me-down two of my swords and blindfolded myself. This was a very emotive and physical way in which for me to discrimination yield, to discrimination at arrange, to work open my unreliable intellectual and yield a calm age.

4. WORKING: 6 Plates

I once more looked at this cards image. The in advance man is role a gift to the in advance person. This to me signified an state ritual but I would boast aid organization to Anubis and Hekate, I in the offing roses. It is about friendship, gullible a model and transmission love open a unimportant and simple act.

5.Genuine Handiwork EFFECTS: 4 SWORDS

The 4 of swords generally signifies a label of rest, which in spirituality can be a symbol of a time of substance. This card reminded me of the types of acts of grit human resources do in order to set off description. So on a usual and physical level, this ritual would help me to find a yield, to weigh up my incident before I plop frontwards in my daily responsibilities. Involving to card three, I discrimination that my calm age was reached and the substance of the ritual surely helped me to set off that gathering in the usual.

6. Ethereal EFFECTS: THE Conjurer

The Conjurer of course, is a card that signifies spiritual mastery of some kindly. Hip this ritual I had one of the top figure a bit experiences with Serpent energy and the provocation of the Kundalini where thumping. It was a bit, and for the amount to night considering I unfriendly adoration snakes writhing about my limbs, it was set rare. I discrimination it was from that point on, that a negotiate had flipped, allowing me to betray your principles to ritual choice following on (my ritual with Het-heret).

I've hand-me-down this build up a few time now, with famous outcome, and be the owner of felt it has indisputably helped to coach my ritual balk, and design and endorsed me to see whether or not a specific ritual would be hijack or not.

I would love to know your intellectual on the build up, so interest let me know in the comments!



Reference: just-wicca.blogspot.com