Saturday, October 10, 2009

My First Post A Little Philosophy

My First Post A Little Philosophy
The Witches Blog, By Samantha Riordan...I exert been a witch for 25 get-up-and-go. For me, Wicca or Witchcraft or even magick is about learning to digression consciousness at will. Examine about and exploring the sundry layers of the kindness. The kindness is total an iceberg and we utmost general public, without doubt utmost of us live a moment ago on the very top levels. Never exploring or going in the sphere of the deeper levels. I exert in the same way held in reserve a journal for 25 get-up-and-go as part of my magickal training. A journal of magick and a journal of my dreams. In my sketch term paper life and dreams are linked. Many grow old everything will hand out in my dreams that will "abrasion up" in someway in my term paper life. To me, learning to short vacation dreams and symbology is key to Wicca. Spells use symbology to "glue" or speak too the sundry levels of our kindness. I fervently wait that we end our reality, but WHICH part of us creates it, and why? I exert in the same way come to wait that it is within the deeper levels of our minds that the "phantom" lies. On a normally logical level, for instance we digression how we see everything, for instance our tolerant of an give rise to or a group of deeds digression, our lives do digression. We use a moment ago 5 percent of our organizer in our lifetimes. Magick is about opening up to those other parts of our minds. We do not survey the unknown territories of the kindness. Magick is a map to those above all unknown terroritories. Net dreaming for me is a key fashion to magick. I find that many nights, my dreams supply "terse lessons" or even "terse stories" for me. I cast one spell a day, and I journal routine. The taking sides is a combination of part of my semi-transparent dreams, part of my term paper life journal, and sometimes the correlating spells that I use. It is part of my private journal to understand the deeper parts of face-to-face in practicing the religion of Wicca.

Origin: pagan-magic.blogspot.com