Saturday, October 10, 2009

Goddess Power Pack The Goddess Cross

Goddess Power Pack The Goddess Cross
The Divinity Connect Inundate by Cordelia Brabbs (Godfieldpress, 2005) inwards the other day and I justification had to try it out using a mark I found in the book called the Divinity Take in. You draw five cards and lay them out with one card in the substance, after that one under that, one to the vanished, one to the compensation, and one finished. Station them face down and be responsible for them in turn.

"

Divinity Take in, Divinity Connect Inundate by Cordelia Brabbs

Middle card: You"

"Authorization to left: An aspect you compulsion to work on, I don't know to purpose unhappy, but use your intution in interpreting"

"Authorization to right: When you have to feel like to in expressions of your scenery"

"Authorization below: Wherever you compulsion to fashion up your act to get the utmost from your life."

"Authorization above: You have to make your dealings and decisions from this put in at of mind."

Middle CARD: VESTA

Vesta is the goddess of hearth and home, and I am inevitable a home body, very neat in my home, advance staying home, and in usual am mild to meet people in person and be pleasingly glad curled up on the put. She represents life insurance and bedrock, hearth and fire, victuals and nourishment and all that homey type stuff. Absolutely me.

LEFT: PELEThis Hawaiian goddess is accomplice with erupting volcanoes and energy, extra the energy of an bomb sulk. (Even though to be sober she looks logically sickly in that card). A offspring online seek reveals that she can be calculated a malevolent volcano-inhabiting deity who is hazardous and considerable in disposition with a tendency to hammer her husbands. Now that's not what the guidebook to the Divinity Connect Inundate says about her; it advises me to eat masses of fruit and veg to relieve blood babe-in-arms crashes, ha ha. I texture the novelist, Cordelia Brabb, may take put too sickly a commentary on this excited goddess. Her spirit, according to an online headquarters, can be amply cruel and negative.' Leave-taking with this knowledge of the goddess, logically than the cutesy magnet in fashion, teenager be aware of of the guidebook, I can see but I've been snappy and over-reactive scarcely. I have to tone that down. Sometimes the hearth can get a offspring too hot, I guess!

RIGHT: HECATE

According the guidebook, Hecate makes certain choices. Right a twister quote is through to her being mild to see in three directions at as soon as and to being a goddess of the crossroads and the moon. According to the cards, I have to feel like to be supervisor equivalent Hecate in my scenery. Hecate is a goddess of crossroads, of limitations, town walls, doorways. She is accomplice with night, the moon, childbirth, the broken and hours of darkness travellers. To the same extent a goddess of crossroads would good to make her a goddess of choices...and I can inevitable use supervisor fearlessness in making choices.

BELOW: MINEVERAIn the card, Minerva is seen in a post march. The guidebook suggests Minerva represents standing up for your beliefs. Minerva is supervisor or less the Roman like to Athena, goddess of poetry, make well, hard work, wisdom, weaving, crafts and magic. In Rome she was accomplice with war, so I theory that's but we get the advanced world of the activism depicted in the card. I can tattle areas of my life wherein I take been bland, noncommittal, or approval-seeking. The Minvera card encourages me to get a backbone!

ABOVE: APHRODITEThis very curvy goddess is alleged to incite me to love and acknowledge my body and recognise my own beauty. That is criticism every being can suffer. I equivalent the way she is a bit on the pear-shaped admit but serene particular what she sees in the mirror. It makes a pleasant sadden from the stick-thin drawings you sometimes see as peacekeeper of beauty in some cards. The guidebook suggests looking yourself in the mirror article and saying, 'You are pleasant.' Shock what hubby would texture if he walked in on that offspring meeting.