Friday, July 25, 2014

Question And Answer

Question And Answer
Q: I has read your blog and curious to buy your email. But cant find your email savoir-faire.

Reply: no, you did not read my blog as thereabouts every book got sense my email savoir-faire. Go read again.

Q: I interest in this item. Got any feedback? Reply: go my upshot page and read.

Q: I has got your mp 3. Can i dont chant and honorable pastime your mp 3?reply: no.

Q: I had got from other source and theirs can. Reply: I am not a sales man. I don't honey skin the items. If you wish a quite good and easy out, and sugarcoated items, you has come to the deceiving store. I endure in higher power. I dont change direction my words. Yes mean yes. No mean no. The same as is instructed by the powerful master, I force teach you in this fashion so that you canSo that you can see effective outcome from the charms you get from me. I wont be honey skin you honorable the same as you PAY and spell that purchaser is the king! Restore, that's my my job easier in this way but that's not what i wish. I wish to form a 2 way connection, a resemblance connection somewhere I can impressively help my my buyers to see outcome from the charms they get from me. No honey coat! no disagreeable cut but effective results!

Q: I wish buy your Lucky charm but I was thing ploy innumerable mature. Reply: I has customary this innumerable mature in my blog, you can harvest not to buy and best, contents don't buy the same as I wish a resemblance connection, not I honey skin you. Disdainful you has expectation and we work together to a advanced life for you.

Q: Do i ask to chant or any ritual for your items?

A: Ostensibly, my items force work fading any chanting or ritual from the purchaser. I had innumerable purchaser has told me that their amulet which they get from me work really well fading any chanting or ritual.

Q: Can I bring your thai amulet to toilet?

A: My amulet can wear to toilet. accordingly fine. I endlessly wish to multiply this message: Powerful amulet from me is to bring additional enjoyment, not to bring additional throb by having innumerable restrictions!

Q: Here are so innumerable amulets to chose and which 1 to chose is the best?

Go my ebay store, the prices are all exhibit. If you cant flat make any colony, pay usd9.0 ; USD1 is to pay for the service for master calculations. USD8.00 is the non-refundable fit for the get of the amulet. Pass me your name, chose 3 amulets you feeling, and the master force do division and look for god tip off. In addition to he force television and evoke you 1 that force suits you. if you or know what you wish, you no ask such services. Dont rubble your mature money. Expect your instinct!

Q: How desire force does your amulet to see some effect?

A: From 1 day to 30 days.

Q: I got phra somdej, phra kunpean etc.. They dont work on me. Option your amulet work on me?

A: are you a male or female?

Man REPLY: female

I REPLY: your aficionada waste you the same as he say you are feeling other girls. No diverge from them. Is it fair to you?

Man REPLY: of course no lol! Why you say that?

I REPLY: extraordinarily thing, so are you goign to say all phra somdej is the extraordinarily accross all thailand? LET ME Entwine YOU, YOU CAN HAS 1 MILLION Lucky charm, THATS NOT MY Sensitivity. The same as matters is that the monent you start using my amulet, thats moments start, is my thought. Thus, you no ask go and adding up how innumerable amulets you has and attach me. I spell is advanced to adding up your blessing you has dissimilarity to those gluttonous kids in 3rd world sway. you be happier.

Q: can i wear your amulet with other amulet I has?

A: I don't see it as any take pains. I force attach you additional on this part on the get. But I resuscitate again, you can wear my amulet with other amulet you has.

"Kingdom Slip"

http://goodamulets.blogspot.com/

Compose : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

Bubbly BUYERS TESTIMONIALS


https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets

Moving store


http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html"=& armrs=1& from=& ipg=">