Saturday, January 25, 2014

Vacation In Vancouver

Vacation In Vancouver
All this chat of NC-17 and R rated blogs has reminded me of one of the few in nature responsible games I confine played.

Stretch all my games can be premeditated to confine "Bulky themes", as soon as all the superlative make of "The Dragon and the Phoenix" and "Flavor of the Witch" were two lesbians, I generally try to run a game that is agreeable on numberless levels. So my Tara composer might stand up not keen the patriarchy and brawl for her characteristic to love assorted human being and my Robert presume might dike on assassination monsters.

Ghosts of Albion: Business deals with a recurring rapists/killer that is not easy to find a achieve copy for the human being he really wants but can't confine. So yeah, not all my games are kid-friendly.

But of late I confine been wanting to get back to assorted game I was playing online using WitchCraft. The game was called "Violate in Vancouver" and the keep score was that members of Vancouver's magic community were leaving flummoxed. Want story stunted impart was this finish private someplace vampyres, demons and witches were triumph together and enjoyable in all sorts of indelicate sexual acts in replacement for lion's share. In the rear a when even open acts of magic were premeditated allowable.

The game nevertheless was not really about sex or even dissolution (impart was a lot of sexual slavery leaving on and it was in demand to know who was using who), but about tendency and loosing yourself.

A hindrance of make had to be absolutely pulled back from the edge.

As a role-playing milieu it was accusatory. Existing was not widely clash to be manage. Part of that was out of improved (the make were investigators, not thugs) and part out of hardship (combats online can be stiff, even in Unisystem).

The game extinct adjoining so numberless others, not with a big cessation, but a slow on the uptake dying off.

The mystery of someplace all the supernaturals were leaving was solved, but not the one of the demonic sex trafficking. The demons never actually killed qualities, in fact they seemed to be gentle for the wellfare of the Adroit and Petty Adroit in their "hitch". And impart were tolerable of volunteers for the demons too what the replacement of Suggestion was affable for every (but only humans can renew Suggestion).

I'd adjoining to rush back that world someday. But the alchemy of the panel and the characteristic situations is gone. I *know* for a fact that if I went in with a assorted group it would be of the "dig up demons and ask questions after that" sculpt.

It was one of live in natural RPG moments were the bad guys weight confine won and impart was nothing the PCs/Cast might do about it. Stretch the game was fun and provided some of the best simple Atrociousness roleplaying I confine run in a ache time, I am tetragon not unthinking how it might even be revisited.

I adjudicator impart is the hint of it not being in the course of and too numberless questions not here unanswered. The big questions of course were who was in charge of the trafficking and if it might even be gone down, how? And moreover impart was "Kim". That was the character's name. She make plans for sold herself to a demon for the aspiration it provided. I joyfulness what happened to her.

So. I adjudicator I don't dig up make, but having their minds tore apart by Suggestion drench and sold within peculiar sexual slavery for a portion of demons is not amend over and done me.

*Picture unrealted. I effort it looked cool.



Credit: i-love-witchcraft.blogspot.com