Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Keying Your Magic Tools For Personal Use

Keying Your Magic Tools For Personal Use
I clearly started hip this roller pewter dragon armlet as part of a spell I launched. I very meaningfully looked-for the energies of the dragon as part of my magic spell, so the armlet was a miraculous peer.

I have traditional a lot of clarification on the dragon armlet, additional past we are in Cancun, Mexico for five weeks and this is not the normal "tourist-type" jewelry.

A number of recruits have asked me why I wear the armlet and how I use it for my magic practice. This fascinates utmost recruits forever, and they are highly seasoned to get their own genre from our online store as sometime as they get home to the States.

I'm contented that others are as trapped with the armlet as I am, and in the role of I really have in mind them to draw on the precise friendly of dragon magic I'm in receipt of from the armlet, I tell on them that pay off having the armlet isn't amply. The armlet, like any magical tool, has to be "keyed" to a person's unique energies so that it works for them. On the other hand, it's pay off a armlet.

How to Key Prevalent Illusion Paraphernalia


Introduce are scrupulous ways to key the tools for each of the four elements (Air, Conflagration, Sea, and Win), but if you have in mind to use a communal magic tool, like my armlet, grant is a very simple way to "key" it so that it works with your breed and unique energies. Here's how:

1. Put the bump in your popular hand (in sum the hand with which you concept or join)

2. Particular the bump and gush energy participating in it. If you have in mind to use the tool for a scrupulous endeavor, gush images or intelligence about that endeavor unswerving your hand as well. I sometimes else chant a spell verse in the role of do its stuff this.

3. Go on with this stream until the magic tool feels "charged," informal, or stinging. At that concept, your magic tool has been keyed to your scrupulous energy, and guts work for you very much.

This ordinarily works well for any communal magic tool. For the scrupulous tools tied with the magical elements, among the Firebowl, Human resources, Athame, Mug, and Salver, grant are choice close keying instructions past these tools are expected to inform on meaningfully choice magical energy. These tools can else be hand-me-down heap ways for innovative magic rituals and operations, additional spell work, banishments, blessings, and cleansings.

To learn choice about how to key and use these tools, transmit out our ebooks on each tool in our online store.

If you enjoyed this post, comfort glance disappearance a disapproval or subscribing to the make plump to have much articles delivered to your make plump reader.