Monday, January 6, 2014

Spell To Maintain Unconditional Love

Spell To Maintain Unconditional Love
This spell is absolutely of Pagan or Wiccan origin by the art upon the goddess bit. Guidelines for using the incense are lost but one superficially lights it with the candles. Most prone their color represents love (rose-tinted) and two irreconcilable energies -- either male and female or confirmatory and gloomy.

Bits and pieces essential to perform this spell: 1 rose-tinted candle, 1 white candle, 1 black candle, incense.

Deliver this spell every full moon. Hum at the moon, with light the candles and say:

"The kindly Fates command blessed my home,The kindly Fates command blessed by principal,The kindly Fates command blessed my loved ones,I interrupt believe with a conceal principal, I thank the God for my life,I thank the God for my love,I thank the God for continued blessings,Or else on their wayBlessed be."

This spell was gathered out of The Witches Copy of Spells by Roc Marten.