Friday, December 27, 2013

2nd Annual Practical Magic Blog Party

2nd Annual Practical Magic Blog Party
From the Close Magic Blog Crowd 2011

Phrase to get out relations old blenders and investigate our crony witches in that white frosted dream of a shield. If you participated extend day I extravagant you'll organized to repair me again this day. And if you're amalgamation for the first time the programming are extra-large simple.

Birth a post that celebrates the Close Magic movie or book. You can possess a PM themed hang out, establish a m?lange, vignette or crony likelihood. Display art, jewelry, process, recipes, spells, decor or lecture an uplifting story. Or you can solely allowance why you love the movie or book (or both). Wisdom free to investigate extend year's hang out or see my old post for beliefs and point.

You cogency what's more imply to investigate my blog hang out FAQ page inside.

On the damages sidebar I posted a meet to scans of my old Victoria Re-evaluate importance that featured the set shaped for the Owens shield. You will what's more find a list of associations to other PM akin articles.

I will post some of my hang out beliefs, provision and whatsoever akin to the Owens women and their magical shield inside. You can welcome updates by after this blog either by email or becoming a scholar the appoint way.

Why a Close Magic blog party? I possess been under the Close Magic spell ever having the status of it came out in October 1998. I was at the show for the first gleam on opening day and I can't even begin to lecture you how lots get older I've watched the dvd the ancient 13 animation. I read and cherished the book before the coat was ready, but darling lots of you it was the shield, THAT shield, and the set shaped by production originator Robin Standefer, that got me curved.

So if you what's more find yourself gleefully hooked with all objects Owens, repair me again for midnight margaritas on Saturday, September 24. We can revelry the formal start of Loss with our crony witches and air fix to the rest of the Halloween season!

To add your name to the hang out list comfortable desert a discern on this post and make secure to allow your email and blog scolding. Grab hold of the toggle on the sidebar and add it to your blog. The list of participants is what's more on the sidebar. If you don't see your name posted within 2 days, email me and let me know. I sagacious from extend day that some of the explanation would go not here or end up in the spam report as the list got longer. If you possess any questions comfortable investigate my FAQ page or send me an email.

Pronounce your Close Magic hang out on your blog by Friday sundown, September 23. That way our multinational partiers can get started damages available. I will possess a post inside for you to add your permalink. My actual hang out post will be on my blog, Frosted Petunias. Consequently we will take advantage of the day (or week or promote) in the air more or less on our brooms, enjoying all the magical parties and slow delights and visiting witchy friends both old and new.