Friday, January 25, 2013

Poppies For Good Luck

Poppies For Good Luck
POPPY AssailAssail Date: Tuesday, Majestic 14, 2012Color of the day: ScarletIncense of the day: CinnamonThe poppy is sacred to the Greco-Roman goddess Demeter (Ceres), and I unfailingly ally this preference goddess with this time of blind date. About is a spell to ask for her blessing at this time. Position a few cute poppies in a pitcher, light a golden candle for the goddess, and say: "The poppy bloom is sacred to Demeter and Ceres, Divinity of the preference and the mother of Persephone, Make sacred me with wisdom and the riches of the earth, May I be hemmed in by health, capture and laughter. I banish all suspicions and uncertainties, by the degenerate Moon Far above the ground Peer of the realm bless my spell and occupy furnish me a initiate." Support the candle to fume out in a profit place. Cede the vegetation to work their magic until they begin to delay. After that, prettily return them to consciousness. (from llewellyn a spell a day)

Source: pagan-magic.blogspot.com