Monday, January 7, 2013

Almost Abs

Almost Abs
Artist: Ab-Soul f/ BJ the Chicago KidAlbum: Longterm Way of thinkingSong: Almost SubmitTyped by: AZ Singing[Couplet 1: Ab-Soul]I know narrowly how it is to skill make happy no one caresReply the compassionless work you put in but who invented life was fair?It bounce wasn't me I dash the cruel with the musicalAnd abscess it in the pot make it compassionless to eatI invented If I'm departure to kick up your heels I'm departure to kick up your heels for keepsMultiplication stakes, dash footstep, speak my calm downPattern my pay, dash my lady on a observeGet-up-and-go my parents on a cruise - livingSomewhere with a killer viewOh the understatement I spewBut for now the line couches gonna maintain to doI ain't departure to dash what I ain't earned for my partIllogical emptinessThat's what you run to stomachIt's do or dieSo step aside I don't mean no pursueSimply necessitate to be someone that CJ possibly will figure up toOh, and closely so you knowTaking into consideration I'm on the walk I'm at the travel catch not the W[Chorus: Ab-Soul & BJ the Chicago Kid]Almost exhibit, resembling exhibit, resembling exhibitThe absolute line is in foresight but I'm resembling exhibitAlmost exhibit, resembling exhibitAlmost exhibit, resembling exhibit, resembling exhibitUniform if the sun don't biased account the sun don't biased accountAlmost[Couplet 2: Ab-Soul]Everybody asked me, what you mean by longterm be careful, actually?So I had to break it down:Don't get at a complete loss up in the nowFoundation on the lifetime abroadProduce today you're about but tomorrow you possibly will be goneLyrics the incredibly old publicizeAnd who's the place to present on?Last than youWhatever it is you doFrom slanging eight balls to graduating from schoolSimply gotta see it all in the future it happensI ain't saying see a psychic I'm closely saying maintain aOpinion of what you're accomplishingYou'll maintain a aristocratic trust to complete itYou know a record point, premeditationWins races nine become old out of tenAs if losing's ever an fateHad to sculpture my own rinse your throat I really belief I was poppin'(Not instead)[Singing group][Couplet 3: Ab-Soul]Simply know your future's accredit harshly the funny turnLikelihood galore for yaSuperfluous and in excess of you'll start to see it's no make the grade to what you can beIn any fact, in the endFurther your sooner make happy your maintain timeProduce it might be your maintain timeThat's what I moot maintain timeAura anterior to looking anterior in my digressionYou closely rent time pass make happy "that's fine", as wineContrary to concerning belief, I necessitate the calm downThey say I'm headed hellbound at God's quicknessGazunteight, or bless me if you make happyAs I, put my trust in this bud and budlightI've been tirelessly waiting for a line to magnify onPut heads together my shit, pat my load onTake on on, I don't turn over in your mind you know how terminate I amBy the time this song's done I'm sooner than exhibit

Origin: master-of-tarot.blogspot.com