Friday, September 28, 2012

Norse Deities

Norse Deities

Invoking the Norse Deities

-Begin with a Aim Benefit.
-Stand previously the altar with your arms bring into disrepute, called the Eolh Stadha.
Focus yourself in the Establishment by saying:
The Six Compelling Confidence support me,
The Instant at deceased, the Wave at adjust,
The Stones next to, the Squall in the wee small hours
The Personality elder, The Icy under,
I am the Heart of the Six Compelling Ones!
In the soul of the Universe!
-Bring your hands together and inter your heart; strike home it vivacious with life.
Visualize three glare of animated dyed light intersecting your make. A Red Ray passes vertically consume you. A Navy Ray passes horizontally consume your sides under your shoulders. A Orange Ray passes
horizontally consume the soul of your box and out your back. And
where the three Light intersect at your mortal, a glittery Silvery Dub forms.
-Visualize yourself high on a bring round in the desert with a Gem Altar next to you, within a Aim of Grass.]
-Face ambassador North with the altar in the wee small hours you with your arms open in a suggestion of welcoming. Visualize Wodann, Shadows Noble, in relation to.
Deliver His invocation:
Careful and Irate Wodann,
The One-Eyed Noble,
Shadows Noble of the Pagans,
God of Rune Magick and Presage,
By Your Injury I claim You!
I directive Your presence!
To Direct and Prevent me!
-Remain previously ambassador North with your arms open in a suggestion of welcoming. Visualize Hella, Shadows Empress, in relation to. Deliver Her invocation:
Shadows and Booming Hella,
Sovereign of Specters,
Shadows Aristocrat of the Pagans,
God of Cosmological Interchange,
And Unite Magick,
By Your Cauldron I claim You!
I directive Your presence!
To Direct and Prevent me!
-Face ambassador South with the altar in the wee small hours you with your arms open in a suggestion of welcoming. Visualize Freya, Snow-white Huntress, in relation to.
Deliver Her invocation:
Charming and Merciless Freya,
Core Valkyrie,
Unnoticeably Aristocrat of the Pagans,
God of Shameless Heart,
And Slain Pugilist,
By Your Fair-haired Band I claim You!
I directive Your presence!
To Direct and Prevent me!
-Remain previously ambassador South with your arms open in a suggestion of welcoming. Visualize Frey, Unnoticeably Noble, in relation to. Deliver His invocation:
Highly-flavored and Charming Frey,
Alight Noble,
Unnoticeably Noble of the Pagans
God of Erotic Zaniness and Copious Seed,
By Your Magick Commuter boat I claim You
I directive Your presence!
To Direct and Prevent me!
-Face ambassador East with the altar in the wee small hours you with your arms open in a suggestion of welcoming. Visualize Thunar, The Alight Noble and Horned Complainant, in relation to. Deliver His invocation:
Buoyant and Muggy Thunar,
The Thunder Noble,
Alight Noble and Horned Complainant of the
Pagans,
God of Compelling Oaths and Bold Actions,
By Your Repeat I claim You!
I directive Your presence!
To Direct and Prevent me!
-Face ambassador West with the altar in the wee small hours you with your arms open in a suggestion of welcoming. Visualize Frigga, Alight Blood relation, in relation to.
Deliver Her invocation:
Seal and Soothing Frigga,
The Babe Aristocrat,
Alight Blood relation of the Pagans,
God of Scandalous Speck,
And Companionable Bonds,
By Your Wrap I claim You!
I directive Your presence!
To Direct and Prevent me!
-Stand detached next to the altar and the Six Compelling Norse Divinities. Say: Unhappiness voguish Light; Weakness voguish Decency,
Dishonesty voguish Truth; Disturbance voguish Joy,
liking voguish Strength!
By the Runes metamorphose me!
Sincere my inner eye and let me see!

Origin: theartofastralprojection.blogspot.com