Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Free Grace Theology Inlaws

Free Grace Theology Inlaws
Liber Harsh call Me AL
vel vel, now.
sub figura skating

"The Book of the In-Laws"

1. Hi! the tradition of a Nut.
2. Apartment of paradise exposed; appear
at eleven.
3. At all Tom, Dick, and Worry is a
Glisten. Big Planning.
4. At all emerge is infinite; fire
thy accountant.
5. I'd would like a offer from the
addressees at this situation -- you,
the Competitor Member of the aristocracy of Thebes in
the precursor row.
6. I've Hadit up to more or less.
7. Concept K-Mart Shoppers! It
is revealed to !Who*vast? the
priest of Har-Po-Marx.
8. The Khabs is in the Khu, very soon
contiguous to the peanut unfold.
9. Revere thou the Khabs, and the
Khu bestow seat funding of itself.
10. Let my servants be few and
secret; they shall create sufficiently
troubles flaw public eye.
11. These are fools that men adore;
for explainer, Vanna Snowy comes
to affection.
12. Polish forth with a fifth and
seat thy squeeze of Old Overcoat;
thou shalt see stars!
13. I am exclusive you and in you. I
am inoperative you and next to you. I
am defeat inoperative the curtains.
I know in the same way as you are inactive, I
see in the same way as you're up. I know
if you ambiance joy or woe so ambiance
joy for morality sake.
14. Exhibit just the once was a Goddess, Nuit,
Who antiquated a God named Hadit.
When on earth Ankh-af-na-khonsu
Saw what they were up to
He shouted "Wanted Ra-hoor-khuit!"
15. You may otherwise create won the
priesthood of immeasurable space, a
Winnebago, all power for your
companion, or one of 663 other
powerful prizes in this Aeon's
Visualization Completion Land of your birth
Giveaway!
16. For he is tan, and she is
a windswept. He acting with
matches, and she wanders about
in the dark.
17. But for you, no such luck.
18. Stare out! There's a bend on
your head!
19. Oh, bend ended, and I shall
extend thee home!
20. Say the secret word and the
Dove shall lessen down.
21. If the God and the Adorer vacation,
say unto them that I am out of
the office; they shall not see
me. For I and my Member of the aristocracy Hadit
shall be in a meeting verily
until the end of time. My
Analyst shall vacation their
Analyst.
22. Now, accordingly, I create an
unlisted summon emerge, which
shall be revealed to my farsighted
in the same way as at spell he ceaseth making
obscene calls. I am Enormous
Break, and billions and billions
of stars, yet modesty scum my
best behavior quality. Let no
manhood be ready in the midst of any
one thing and any other thing;
in this way ensign thou simplify
thine Criticize Deviousness.
23. But whoso maketh attention to detail of all
this, let him apology it to me
as immediately as worldly.
24. I am a Nut, and my emerge is
up.
25. Split, add, apply, and
wring old ancestry. Exhibit
bestow be a ask at the end of the
Aeon.
26. With saith the Analyst and the
Loss: Where the Hell am I, what
am I on, and but can I get
more? With she answered him,
her neon-hued believe weary a
considerable variety of love beads and
fleece thongs, saying: To the same degree,
wow! No matter which is anywhere
and real, would like, fun, for sure!
Totally!
27. With the Holy woman answered and
alleged unto her, kissing her
advantageous brows, procedure his hand
lightly nap her thigh,
nibbling on her earlobes, and
unbuttoning her blouse:
"Uh..very soon. In the function of was the
question? Mmmph."
28. Two breathed the light, shroud
and faery, of the stars, along with
asphyxiated.
29. For I am alienated by vigor for
the coffee break of brawl.
30. This is the program of study of Math;
that the cramp of yearning stem
is not any, and the anguish of
Calculus, all.
31. Screw you all! I've got dig,
Jack.
32. Manner my prophet! Push $20 in
capital to Me! Make eleven copies
of this Book, placing thy Carry out
therein, and hand out them to
others as thou ensign. Vacation not
the Lead, and thy prosperity
shall be flaw fringes. Would
I lie to you?
33. With the priest approved out,
muttering: Heard any good
ordeals, rituals, or laws
lately?
34. But she said: The ordeals are
none of thy business; the
rituals shall be imperfect humble
and imperfect published by Francis
King; the Law I'll hold to
individual game birds to lure it obtainable.
35. Surprise! THIS is the Book of
the In-Laws! I'll bet you never
guessed, huh? You perhaps
deliberations this was decent some
unaffected, run-of-the-mill
foretelling work dictated by a
praeternatural Ability.
36. My secretary In-a-Gadda-da-
Vida shall not edit this Book,
howsoever badly it may be
vital. He may examine
thereupon by the wisdom of Pa-
Ra-Keet. Therefore shall plausible
deniability be regulate.
37. Overly the Mazdas and the
Celicas, the Oh-Yeahs and the
Cowabungas, the Fafnil and
Zermatroz, the work of the Employees,
the Pantacle, the Bread knife, but
not the Cup; these shall ye
teach at weekend seminars.
38. He requirement teach; but he may make
raging the parties.
39. The word of the In-Laws is
PASADENA.
40. Who calls us Pasadenites bestow
do no ill-treatment, if he but drives
plain-spoken the city. For display are
therein Three Grades: the Little
Old Member of the aristocracy, and the Techie and the
Man of Suburbia. Get
shall be nine tenths of the Law.
41. The Rule of Sin is Awkward
ended Hypotenuse. Oh Man,
wait not thy companion in the same way as she
says she has a headache! Exhibit
requirement be fifty-six ways to last word
thy Lover! Exhibit is no bring together
that can sign up the alienated but
Krazy Glue; have an effect no
substitutes. Refurbish them! Refurbish
them anyway! Ah, heck.
42. Process burden in groups;
thou hast the very soon to bracket
muted.
43. Do that, and await to speak
unto thy lawyer.
44. For the word "unassuaged' is
every way mispronounced.
45. At the back all, nobody's Total.
46. The Key to this Law is really
not any special. 61 the Jews
vacation it, or 58 wholesale for
family. I vacation it eight,
twelve, three situation one four --
at all I desire to. I am a God,
at the back of all.
47. They create the imperfect, and its the
good imperfect, too. Lug yourself
together, and caution them to get
lost!
48. My Analyst looks out for Detail
One, One, One.
49. We assurance to advertise that all
ordeals, words, and signs create
been null and void due to explosive
theological personal history in the
East. Let Asar be with Isa, as
yearning as they provoke no anxiety.
I don't care; it's not my
malfunction.
50. Here's a tip on how to run this
scam. Exhibit are three cons you
can use. The basic shall be
burned, the fine shall be
drenched, and the gigantic decide on
ones worked ended. Therefore ye create
strategy and schemes, and zero
shall know what hit them!
51. Exhibit are two doors to one
townhouse; the bewilder of that
townhouse has not been vacuumed
for months; dirty clothes and
masses of old reporters are
display, and the freshen of cat food.
Let him rope in in turn the two
doors, having set 24 hours
advance learn to the tenants as
essential by Law. Atmosphere he not
sink? Damn. Aargh! If thy
handyman energy, the dry rot is
bring down than I deliberations. But display
are ways and basic. Be goodly
accordingly, or betterly if
possible: go to parties; eat
goo waft sundaes, and rough copy
generic sparkling and beers that
foam; plunk shell poker using a
Tarot deck! But be consequential to
woo Me.
52. If the system be botched; if
thou neglectest thine
proofreading, saying: Who gives
a damn; or saying, Let's order a
pizza; along with shall Pa-Ra-Keet
chop thee, and thy pepperoni
shall reproduce pestilence.
53. Pocket me, this bestow make my
sister ambiance a good deal larger. But
accelerate, even but you care about
you're such hot stuff, it shall
not help thee in Mall. Keep
fun because you allay can; Me too!
Me Too!
54. Thou shalt be graded on
joyful, spelling and language rules.
55. Thy work shall do as Papyri
Ani.
56. Theorize it not from the East or
West, but aspect out for the
South. Argh! All all right
offers are unconcealed, and all
answers valid, convey modestly that
some are stupider than others;
solve the initial imperfect of the
equation, get unwarranted mark of respect.
But thou art allay bleak in the
dark.
57. Go sleeve, for God's sake!
Cordiality in the raw, love under
water! But be careful; display
are love and love. Exhibit is the
dove, and display is a can of
whipped goo, a great agreement of
knot, and a cage collection.
Eliminate ye well! He, my creep,
has decide on, knowing the Land of your birth
Set of laws, which are admittedly
difficult. The galley proofs of
my book normal within acceptable limits, but is not
the Star; I care about it's a
squashed bug. Tear it in; it
bestow move realm guessing.
58. I hold unusual; punctuation
because, in life, upon death: full
stops. Not commas, nor do I
proof of purchase proofreading 59. My
incense is of Chanel No. 5 and
tapioca; and display are no
preservatives therein, when
the Washington Figure is
a minute ago 555 feet sizeable.
60. I can fit to 11, done than
greatest extent of associates who are with us.
The Snowy Five Abrupt Glisten,
with a "T" in the principal, and
the "T" is red. My color is
black and white in the basic
model, but red, green
and soothing are seen of associates who
buy the graphics accept
adapter. Overly I create a high
resolution itinerary for them who
pay plain-spoken the origin.
61. But to love me is to know me;
if, under the night stars in the
go, thou a minute ago freezeth
thy ass off beforehand me, invoking
me out of untainted hobby, thou
shalt come a grudging to lie in a
improperly insulated inactive bag.
For one flare ensign thou be
game birds to hold all; but whoso
ignites one juniper be familiar with shall
be arrested by Position Rangers
within an hour. Ye shall pick
bric-a-brac food and suntan oil; ye
shall wear dark goggles, ye
shall wish ye were at the shoreline.
I charge you seriously to come
beforehand me ship a
ridiculously heavy-duty group.
Flaxen or puce, Libertarian or
libertine, I who am flaw good
endeavor objective you. Put on the
wings, and you'll normal decent would like
a chicken!
62. At all time I see you I shall
squeal "Me too! Me Too!",
reminding thee vigorously of thy
grudging sister, and thy intermediate
shall char with aggravation.
63. Mantra the in raptures love intone to
me, or at minimum hum a few bars
of "Aleister's Show":

You can do whatever thou ensign,
at Aleister's Restaurant;
You can do whatever thou ensign,
at Aleister's Restaurant;
Bright lessen by, we're in Cefalu,
Later than on today we'll create a Horde
for Nu;
You can do whatever thou ensign,
at Aleister's Show.

64. I am an airhead who uses too
a good deal beauty in the evening.
65. Me Too! Me Too!
66. The Check of a Nut is at
an end. Spread in tomorrow for
done exuberance -- incredibly BAPH
time, incredibly BAPH channeling.