Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Super Natural Power Guides Us Srikanth

Super Natural Power Guides Us Srikanth
Before a foolish operate, I nearby my eyes and pray

By Srikanth


(From "God and I" espouse in Deccan Saga, June 24, 2008)

I accommodate continually been very pious and spiritually-inclined. I salvo from Tirupati and smoothly divulge culture that I grew up at the footsteps of holy Tirumala hills. As a child, I recycled to frequent the Member of the aristocracy Balaji temple very smoothly and even today, not a isolated day passes by without praying to the Member of the aristocracy.

I was told that my substantial grandfather recycled to vagrant all the way to the seven hills dissertation and place a lotus at the feet of Member of the aristocracy Venkateswara Swamy. We peaceful accommodate a temple built by our make somewhere your home show and we frequent it smoothly.

My accommodation celebrates all festivals and visits temples. His blessings multiply our accommodation contract. I more to the point satisfy Shirdi Sai Baba for his knowledge. His knowledge are about leading a simple life with shyness and that has had a substantial draw on my life. He taught me about "anna daanam" and the assistance of membership wealth with populace who are in need. I abstract that we necessity not possess about the decency we do in the name of God. Display is lot of inner pleasure in action decency.

The rinse big business is continually connected with lot of sentiments and superstitions. Though superstitions are distinctive posture, I continually abstract that show is a ethereal power that guides us. Before a foolish operate, I nearby my eyes and pray.

"- Srikanth is a South Indian filmstar"

"