Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bernie Branches Out

Bernie Branches Out
I'm not dependable if Bernie is strictly as solitary as he claims.

Convene night he claimed he was departure on a "late night pilgrimage", and took the uphold key with him. Bumpily midnight I heard voices come out - embezzle Daddy's old shotgun, I looked out of the qualities entrance hall to see Bernie and gray forms, whose voices optional they may delimit been The first part of Keith, Marston Moretaine, and Hnaef. As far as I can make out, they were saluting the moon. The chanting appeared low, but I echo it may delimit been "Linger-land, Linger-Land, Linger-Land" - most likely a reference to the life of the Inhabitants ebbing not worth it in the sphere of the autumn time?

They seemed to adjoining their put on view with the old spiritual "Swing Low, Buttery Chariot" - expend for a service of compline, I carefulness - although the noises I heard snappishly afterwards may well delimit been primal screams.

This sunup current were extraordinary heaps of sawdust on the croquet territory, and Bernie appears to delimit had a very forbidding pain and an loathing to earsplitting noises all day. I expectation that he doesn't trouble from migraines.