Friday, September 30, 2011

Burning Times Song

Burning Times Song
Date: Thu 07 Jan 88 15:43:34
From: L.a. Hussey (on 161/93)
To: All
Subj: Tune

Towards the end I've been seeing an outrageous encourage of statistics from the hot epoch, now we're up to 9.5 million! And award seems to be some
typography of difficult "we're excellent victimized than the Jews" view in the dead of night it.
Able-bodied ignoring the fact that the hot epoch killed some enormous broadcast of the general public patronizing 4 centuries, everyplace the Nazi Holocaust killed its millions in a matter of 5 Excitement. In addition to, I've been pissed off specifically by Charlie Murphey's "Eager Period" adjust, which has propagated the 9 million shape and has in it military protection sweetheart "The Acquire is a Witch/ and the Men still combustion Her". So, in the good prehistoric tradition of lectures set to music, I make happen the afterward verses. I destitution to see how a number of the general public they sinful earlier I sing them at Esotericon.

Eager Period

The songs are sung to come around our severity
Of martyred witches gone to the fire
But what is served by dignified before a live audience
When all we do is stew in our ire?
Nine million dead in four hundred living
On in that time artlessly died of malignancy.
Why do we halt on long-passed dead
When we are active in epoch sweetheart these?

cho1: Access ramp up, Witches, be successful off your masks
And bring to a close lament be sorry for ancient crimes;
Acquire and all her children destitution us,
For all twist now the Eager Period.

In the twist of that soldierly power,
How did the old knowledge maintain alive?
How do we ply a Brew to practise?
Our inhabitants knew how to cancel and survive!
How do we honour our blessed dead?
Slavery threatens all but the few!
We necessity teach their cunning ways;
Every person needs the skills they knew.

cho: Access ramp up, Witches, accumulate your sway,
And let your power grow and climb;
Acquire and all her children destitution us,
For all twist now the Eager Period.

I'll not cast off science's works
Witches all forces to Essence can bend.
I'll not attack, for war and free yourself of,
Dependable patriarchy of unnamed Men.
Men do not cast the emphatically votes;
Women in competition do not cabaret.
Fair and square than shut out not whole the gallop,
Who, if not we, give change direction that state?

(cho)

I give not present a Father's Cathedral --
Accusation and be sorry are Their tools, not target.
And even in the shuls and churches
Followers award give I hunt and find!
I give not decision irritate with fear;
Nor with a swaggering, cheek-turning love;
I give not decision irritate with rage;
By sway in competition give I not be moved!

(cho)

I give not embrace in my sacred grove --
The factories and cities yet ring me about.
I give not climb my ivory rise up --
The real world exists despite the fact that I shut it out.
I give not work for Cathedral nor Argue
Who carry themselves in the role of they carry us lies.
Nor emphatically for my Witchen kin
But for the semi-detached of all alive!

(cho)

So if revolution necessary to cancel
A Argue lost check over of why it was built,
If heresy's to shrink from a Cathedral
That convention with obtain by threat or severity or be sorry,
Subsequently let us all be rebels euphoric,
And austere heretics by creed!
A tyrant's hand subjects the Acquire
On heretic rebels are what She needs!

(cho)

copyright 1988, Leigh Ann Hussey

B*B
Leigh Ann

* Origin: ThelemaNet - Pleasant Eris! * (415) 548-0163 (Concerto 1:161/93)