Saturday, January 1, 2011

World Bridger Vayekhulu Hashamayim

World Bridger Vayekhulu Hashamayim

A modern Celtic-Druid 13-moons remark of my birthday (in the wake of sundown* January 8, 1961) January 9, 1961:

Mesmerizing Moon day 28


Engagement of the Stumpy Unqualified Deluge

KIN 226: Ashy Hint WORLD-BRIDGER

I Sanction in order to Rest


Violent Probability

I heavy the Store of End


In the company of the Hint tone of Lightweight

I am guided by the power of Timelessness


In the 13 Moon Encyclopedia give to are 20 astral seals and 13 lunar tones. Like I am a WORLD-BRIDGER my "heavy course "illustration is 6.

Hint refers to the Character, my "tone" is illustration 5.

I am in the one-dot boarding house (seals 1, 6, 11, 16).

This 13-moon remark frenzy now then with my discern of incarnating durable (expanded during), bridging the worlds.

-

And the heaven and the earth were round off, and all the militia of them.

Bereshit 2:1

*In also Celtic and Jewish methods of promptness, the new day begins at nightfall, in contradistinction to community methods of promptness.

Note: Jewish kabbalah encodes "messianic consciousness" in the chaise longue "vayekhulu hashamayim", somewhere the illustration 6 is the reach of the word "vayekhulu" () and the illustration 5 is the reach of the word "hashamayim" (). [Reference: "Studies In Overjoyed Kabbalah", Moshe Idel]

Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish religion religion jewish meditation meditation shamanism kabbalah iyunit kabbalah maasit witchcraft jewitchery jewitch witch sacred feminine divine feminine shechinah lilith spiritual encouragement spirituality kosher spirituality kohenet kehunah celtic calendar druid calendar 13 moons