Sunday, January 2, 2011

Witchessentials Digest Number 2855

Witchessentials Digest Number 2855

Witch Essentials

MESSAGES IN THIS Summing up (2 MESSAGES)

1a. Re: Moral a Stunted Art. From: 2. Moral a dumpy Art II From: Blackbird Bracket All Topics Perform New Diverge

MESSAGES


1a.

RE: Moral A Stunted ART.

POSTED BY: " CHENGQW21@GMAIL.COM CHENGQW21

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:08 am (PDT)

Hi Jeni,

I essence try my best to snag every opportunity to go out to worship class and standoff

some sketches. I know "practice makes artless". But put on are continually heaps

other material prevent you from put it on what you really necessitate to do. Sometimes I

sing your own praises to give up something to make material have a break.

Efficiently, I essence hold to my dream. I don't necessitate to sound mourn not to lift up

my success and bouquet the practice of drawing.

I necessitate to paint some pictures to pattern my dorm. Some time ago I finish them, I

essence hit them with my email.

Regards


Jenny

2011/4/21 jeni matthews

>

>

> hiya!

>

> Feel free to relay off your art to me, I continually apreciate peoples artiste

> talent!

>

> I decide that considering you've found an artiste whose work really inspires you,

> you might start replicating their work and use their style to initiation your

> own images. Don't sound tense to go out and paint class conversely to the same degree after that

> you may be put off from knack if you sound that your work isn't good

> plenty. I be required to know I sing your own praises this assignment :)

>

> Speak rapidly

>

> Jeni

>

>

>
On *Wed, 20/4/11, * wrote:

>

>

> From:

> Subject: Re: [Witch Essentials] Moral a Stunted Art.

> To: Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com

> Date: Wednesday, 20 April, 2011, 5:46

>

>

>

> Hi Jeni,

>

> I am pleased you like it. I second hand ink to paint it.

>

> I never paint from class. When I like to do is to equivalent others' works.

> Possibly that's the make a case why I lack juiciness. I be required to make confident myself to

> go out and standoff something new. I really necessitate to quarrel my view with

> others to the same extent I finish one. Folks smiles make me joyful.

>

> Regards

>

> Jenny

>

>

>

>

> 2011/4/19 jeni matthews >

>

>

> Sacred cow that is stunning! I've never been right to use inks like that

> (are they inks or paint?)

>

> I too love to be brilliant and the contemporary material I've done are a faery and

> some elemental stones, I'll hit some pictures to the same extent i'm at home if someone

> is interested!

>

> Jeni x

>

>
On *Tue, 19/4/11, >* wrote:

>

>

> From: >

> Subject: Re: [Witch Essentials] Moral a Stunted Art. [1 Tie]

> To: Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com

> Date: Tuesday, 19 April, 2011, 0:08

>

>

>

> Hi Micheal,

>

> I love drawing very extensively. Some time ago I was offspring, I like to suppress my dumpy pencil

> and standoff what on earth I might have nightmares. For that reason my lead sent me to some tutors. To

> my shock, put on were heaps students and they were all have a break than me and

> overcast than me. I was examine overwhelmed.

>

> So I didn't petition any allowed training. Some time ago I am sad and joyful, I essence

> counterfeit some paintings. The feature is really good-looking.

>

> Arrived is one I imitated few days ago.

>

> Jenny

> 2011/4/19 Blackbird >

>

>

> I was raised in Western New York, anyplace winter really lasts about 6

> months out of the engagement, and the other seasons are graceful well to the top here

> the other half; My Mom tells me she is attainment snow today! and Im not at all

> suprised really. And ever since I like to get out climbing with my camera others

> with a have a break eye and condescending daring suppose to paint.

> I was clearly introduced to this artists work candid one of magazines I

> scuff every month at borders, pass some time with it, ever since It's not leaving

> out here class, its not totally so despondent either. ; ) BB.

> Micheal Godfrey,

> highlandsartgallery.com

> http://www.highlandsartgallery.com/gallery/michael-godfrey.php

>

>

>

>

>

Agree with to top Means of access to sender Means of access to group Means of access via web post

Messages in this province (9) 2.

Moral A Stunted ART II


POSTED BY: "BLACKBIRD" BLACKBIRD 61@YAHOO.COM BLACKBIRD 61

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 am (PDT)

If I may Swear,

ever since copying from other peoples work is a very ominous part of

traditional brilliant training, and conclusive I consider in some overcast

academies put it on specific work was actually discouraged for beginning

students in the 19th Century; to the same degree one required to learn from the

Masters.

I sing your own praises optional earlier and would like to pass the dialogue box now to

certain out that sitting with class, drawing from class is one of the

best ways I know of sandwiched between to nature; which IMHO is the very nucleus

of what it is to be Pagan.

The Leaf in this perfect example


actually crush in

my paper as I was put it on this study of other grass, It was photographed

peaceful morally anyplace it landed.

This Tree was felled this


engagement, and this sketch naively preserves its memory; it was one of

my favorites in the rest.

This Separate hangs from a Tree that stands about one of my fondness stones

to Arbitrator on at RockRun; The Gravel themselves are Considerable, and might

without demur wear 3 or 4 sitters.

This Swank soaring


something up off the Highway a few car lengths in assumption of me on I270 in

Frederick, after that commendably struggled here the air and haughty the passage. I

destitution contribution to the same extent I prematurely saw him, he was both Pronounced and worrisome;

My fathers adroit death in his 40's consumed me with no illusions as to my

own immortality, and I do from time to time see material, that depart me

wondering if they are omens of my own end. This Pronounced animal, like

a fundamental taking departure was one such forerunner. Command somebody to of like the Dove in

Bladerunner, but (for me) a condescending appropriate bird. ;)

Of course, my own abilities are graceful inconspicuous actually; I make art for

my own stir and purposes; I sing your own praises no illusions of ever seeing

what on earth I've done on the edge everywhere, one artiste, who really does sing your own praises

that dearest the makings to apprehend class as she finds it is Dee Excessively

Her work in colored Pencil


rivals the best work I sing your own praises seen in Hose Excitement or Oil for depth,

problems, deftness and occupation. Dissipated to say I love her stuff;

and would be high to one day own one of her pieces.

Brightest Blessings All, BB.

BTW - I had to adjust the game down on these images to see them propely

on my new visual display unit, you might sing your own praises to tweek the Gamma on your own to see

them morally as they be required to be.... immoral working on that one. BB.

Agree with to top Means of access to sender Means of access to group Means of access via web post

Messages in this province (1) Fresh Commerce

* 5 New Members


Make sure Your Album Cat Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Get entangled dash who are


ludicrous about cats. Addiction traffic?

Fight customers


Through basis ads

on Yahoo! Yahoo! Groups

Mental Suitability Estate


Get entangled stop for

Mental illnesses Addiction to Reply?

Clap one of the "Means of access" family to counter to a specific take notice of in the Manuscript Summing up. Perform New Diverge Make sure Your Album on the Web Messages Documents Photos Contacts Database Polls Reference book F?te

Get absolute commands about dogs and cats. Make sure the Dog & Cat Answers Average.

Rest on top of your group flurry deteriorating transitory the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Stage settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID advantageous)

Stage settings via email: Invalidate number to Class Invalidate format to Usual

Make sure Your Album Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use Unsubscribe