Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Breaking Thai Love Spell Is It Possible

Breaking Thai Love Spell Is It Possible
DO somebody know of any shifu/ high monk who knows how to break love spells from thailand? I pilfer help disdainfully. I be of the opinion my ex hubby is under the curse. He saw some catalog of thing with his name, birthdate and lock of hair with the thai female. Even if we are not together anymore, i do not hope against hope him to face. Pls help, somebody. Belief.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Quote (restless2 @ Aug 6 2010, 12:25 PM) Is bestow such a thing as to use black magic to take a person's soul? Im triumph alot of prophecy. Hound help from a medium rather than. Location leader alot but sometimes regular gt prophecy. And i the same vry uncomfortable that what i mentioned is true. Ask the medium he sometimes says actually gt ppl do black magic on me sometimes say got dirty substance conform me sometimes say cannot say. =( There's a time he even say that after i die i clutch to do alot bad thing for the caster. Die liao cant reincarnate as well as he ask mi chant average so that the spell strength of mind unwanted and break eventually as well as my ghost can reincarnate in other after i die. Extremely as my prophecy leh. Went to other medium all say sundry thing. Qualities can uncover me on this whether gt such thing?

if u regular not well, try tzltan@yahoo.com.sg. he prize open able uncover u

[Click arrived to read full bring out]