Friday, September 10, 2010

Sacred Places

Sacred Places
If you read my blog steadily you strength consider it that record a few of my posts are about magic. An assortment of of them are about the world disclose me - my home, my garden and what I consider it about the irregular seasons.That is such as, to me, primary a witch is as much about the world I continue in as it is about the magic or casting spells. As a wiccan, I grow a religion that reveres appeal and good wishes humanity as well as honouring the ancient gods and goddesses that are, if you one and the same, a embodiment of the natural world disclose us.In ancient epoch chairs such as Avebury or Stonehenge were most likely generous address chairs for our public as well as having a pious enthusiasm. In a jiffy, my tight place serves as an informal address place for teenagers limp out with their mates, mothers study their children mess, old civilization walking their dogs and, of course, those down on their luck, burning up a can of lager and study the world go by.My tight place is, to me, as generous a place as Avebury or Stonehenge. It strength not take the history of those chairs and it strength not be the slap place to don robes for a magical ritual - or adopt off your clothes and go skyclad. Yet walking eat the place on my way to the lasting or the shops I can fob watch the seasons replace from day to day, exploit the rain and the beam of light and see to in suggestion with whatever thing sacred.

Source: pagan-magic.blogspot.com