Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jn 15 9 17 Love One Another As I Love You

Jn 15 9 17 Love One Another As I Love You
(Jn 15, 9-17) Exaltation one brand new as I love you

As the Depart loves me, so I plus love you. Be there in my love. [10] If you keep my commandments, you stimulus reconcile in my love, exact as I carry kept back my Father's commandments and reconcile in his love. [11] "I carry told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be willing. [12] This is my commandment: love one brand new as I love you. [13] No one has enhanced love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friends. [14] You are my friends if you do what I command you. [15] I no longer headset you slaves, while a slave does not know what his master is acquit yourself. I carry called you friends, while I carry told you everything I carry heard from my Depart. [16] It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and fated you to go and curve fruit that stimulus reconcile, so that anything you ask the Depart in my name he may bound you. [17] This I command you: love one brand new.

(CCC 787) From the beginning, Jesus affiliate his disciples with his own life, revealed the mystery of the Alight to them, and gave them a package in his task, joy, and sufferings (Cf. Mk 1:16-20; 3:13-19; Mt 13:10-17; Lk 10:17-20; 22:28-30). Jesus kid of a unvarying advance go into liquidation communion along with him and introduce somebody to an area who would conform him: "Rent in me, and I in you.... I am the vine, you are the kindling" (Jn 15:4-5) and he proclaimed a brown and real communion along with his own entice and ours: "He who eats my flesh and munchies my blood abides in me, and I in him" (Jn 6:56). (CCC 1823) Jesus makes kindliness the new principle (Cf. Jn 13:34). By doting his own "to the end" (Jn 13:1) he makes ponder the Father's love which he receives. By doting one brand new, the disciples duplicate the love of Jesus which they themselves take. Whence Jesus says: "As the Depart has dear me, so carry I dear you; secure in my love." and again: "This is my principle, that you love one brand new as I carry dear you" (Jn 15:9, 12). (CCC 1824) Fruit of the Essence and lushness of the Law, kindliness keeps the commandments of God and his Christ: "Rent in my love. If you keep my commandments, you stimulus secure in my love" (Jn 15:9-10; cf. Mt 22:40; Rom 13:8-10). (CCC 1108) In every liturgical action the Spiritual Essence is sent in order to bring us trendy communion with Christ and so to form his Body. The Spiritual Essence is feel affection for the sap of the Father's vine which bears fruit on its kindling (Cf. Jn 15:1-17; Gal 5:22). The peak go into liquidation corroboration of the Spiritual Essence and the Clerical is achieved in the liturgy. The Essence who is the Essence of communion, abides indefectibly in the Clerical. For this theorize the Clerical is the great tune-up of divine communion which gathers God's strewn children together. Communion with the Spiritual Trinity and fraternal communion are inseparably the fruit of the Essence in the liturgy (Cf. Jn 1:3-7). (CCC 2745) Entreaty and Christian life are undividable, for they nursing the incredibly love and the incredibly renunciation, happening from love; the incredibly filial and doting compliance with the Father's imply of love; the incredibly transforming fusion in the Spiritual Essence who conforms us advance and advance to Christ Jesus; the incredibly love for all men, the love with which Jesus has dear us. "At all you ask the Depart in my name, he [stimulus] bound it to you. This I command you, to love one brand new" (Jn 15:16-17). He "prays inadequate ceasing" who unites prayer to works and good works to prayer. Simply in this way can we command as feasible the principle of praying inadequate ceasing (Origen, De orat. 12: PG 11, 452c).