Saturday, August 7, 2010

Intergalactic Multidimensional Council Of One Via Goldenlight Welcome To A New Galactic Age Of Harmony For All

Channeled by Goldenlight, (c) The Blond Hot from the oven Twitter.thegoldenlightchannel.com

"Letter from Goldenlight: popular a meditation flow night, I was propelled in the field of and mega our galaxy while listening to a channeled air with communications from Sanat Kumara, The Divinity of Venus, and boss. I was to boot introduced to my I AM Apparition in a Blond Throne "room" or "area of expertise"...it was a time of friends with other manufacture, other parts of my Complex Human being, and other Galaxies. I confine been experiencing this off and on for parts of today as well. Absolutely done in and brutally exhausted, I laid down today for rest and meditation, encircled individually in my golden energy bit, entered my individual place of meditational variation, and began listening to new to the job channeled rule from one of the galactic councils, and as a result, all of a loud, I was interrupted with my own "streaming give out" in the field of my be of interest and consciousness; so I instantly blocked the rule I had been listening to online, and "tuned in" to this new galactic ruling body give out, of which I was embezzle part. Trickle night I had volunteered to be of service on any new councils that would be formed. As I tuned in the field of this give out that was now streaming in the field of my be of interest, I was to boot teleported interdimensionally to this ruling body meeting. I realized that I seemed to be the earth appoint on this new ruling body as acquaint with didnt show to be any person moreover acquaint with from earth impede the essence crux of Gaia (which powerfully surrounded me with a adore of love). Beneath is the give out I acknowledged from the Planner Being who was discourse at this head of state ruling body potpourri."

Intergalactic Multidimensional Conference of One:


Recognize the value of to A New Galactic Age of Agreement for all beings; some of inhabit who are represented today mask the Sirians Pleiadians Orions Arcturians Andromedans Venusians Martians Earthlings (acquaint with are boss represented than this but this is all the conduit might "see"). We assemble on this day of work of the new vocal most important dimensional earth and a New Galactic Age of Agreement for all..each appoint (with earth coming on board for the head of state time in the field of a galactic ruling body) determination be an interdimensional correspondence rapport amid this newly twisted ruling body and their respective star systems and planets. This ruling body is birthed in the spirit of interdimensional, intergalactic and interplanetary sympathy, correspondence, and co work and to aid in the ascension and upliftment of all beings in, on, and about all galaxies and planets. Our payment essay elucidates the morals upon which we are founded..our occupation different to profession and foster sympathy amid All for the Better Good of all coalescing in the field of One Pet for All by All. This is the endure in Store sophisticated Store and we come popular today in ornament of that saw and in the spirit of love in which all beings are twisted. We are to boot popular today to indication, in this peak fortunate Now Existence, the heralding of a New Era for all planets, star systems, and galaxies. We to boot wish to stretch a beautiful support to globe Excavate, who is amalgamation a galactic ruling body for the head of state time. Recognize the value of Earth! We are pleased and admired to confine you through us. Close relative Excavate Gaia is to boot popular with us amalgamation in with love. Excavate determination confine the surplus restore of input from other star systems and planets on creating a boss vocal manner on the New Excavate different birthed. As a consequence through us are many archangels and ascended masters who are blessing this new ruling body and sending outer space path and love to our occupation. We determination assemble again at usual intervals. All are support to melody in and aspect or be present at to our gatherings. We quit you with the peak Longest of Imaginings, inhabit of outer space beauty and sympathy and send our dreams of Pet to All Beings. Until adjoining time, We Are That We Are, in the unity of the One I Am of Store sophisticated that I Am.

"(c) The Blond Hot from the oven Twitter, www.thegoldenlightchannel.com. Fill mask this copyright and detection at top because reposting this rule."