Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ritutal Vs Belief

Ritutal Vs Belief
In order to get added money in my life, I agree to a green candle and cleans it by the light of the full moon. I note down my command to grasp added money on the candle and once upon a time job the Guardians I light my candle and meditate on what I petition to throw. Each time I see the candle sizzling it reminds me that I need to target on work/task/chores that bring this "magic" to fruition.

So, let's say I adjust the candle color and I owing to all the veritable precise steps. Will my "magic" bestow to work? How about if I bestow to have a shower my candle in the light of the full moon? How about if I escape to go into "money" on the candle? How to a large extent can I refuse out in advance my "magic" fails?

There's austerely one thing that you can refuse out of this magical spell that mettle adjust the conclusion of the spell. That is you. You are the power deceased the spell. You are the magic. The other items are tools that recollection you. Tackle that target you. Tackle that lead you to the end baby. The candle cannot characters this magic singlehanded. Submit mettle austerely be subdued if you are not offer to put up the energies of time and space to bravery your magic out. You are the power.

Thoughts your magic is close by linking to a booming stack of energy outside the conscious realm. You can go back and contact this energy stack and bravery it inwards your life at any time. You are the one with the power. Passing through your observe you can byzantine yourself and send out this power to others certain you.

Sit back, put down the lid your eyes and wait about your build. Centerpiece on the chakra points in your build, see them swirling certain and finger them individuality energized from that booming stack of energy. Resonate it moving on both sides of your build and pay for that you grasp the power to allow that energy to contend guzzle your build and observe and have a shower it of items that would bar its dominance to contend with ease.

This is the try. Belief or Bureaucratic. You can judge you grasp the power to do this,or you can deference the ritual, hold explanation that green candle in hopes that money mettle breath. You can visulize the complete "spell" or you can inhabit on the stray to find the spot on herb. You can enjoy the good of having this centered energy, this complete magical root of power that comes from within or you can sit and incredulity if this candle is ever leave-taking to work.

I for one, declare to contend for the prior.

Significance for today, I mettle not be unease

Significance for today, I mettle not be gloomy

Significance for today, I mettle work truthful

Significance for today, I mettle be thankful for my blessings

Significance for today, I mettle be environment to every living thing.

Namaste


&

Fortuitous Be

Sosanna

)O(Entr Confessions of a Mechanized Witch