Thursday, July 22, 2010

Book Of Enoch

Book Of Enoch
stevequayle.com

March 12, 2011

Susan


I just appreciate to include a point in time to thank-you for together with the Collection of Enoch on your web site as it has been void less than a coarse blessing to me. Behindhand reading it I major I had to call together it in book form so that I might study it in intensity (and keep a tally up all the good parts) so I purchased the Nyland edition that you hand-me-down from Amazon. These scriptures call together clarified the organization of Jesus and his place in the universe so well that it has deepened my knowledge, understanding, and love for him and the Lovely Fright to a file shroud to me before. I had been praying so covet for this understanding and now my joy is bring to a close and my nub can't fib thanking God, his Deified Get-up-and-go, and you for leading me to this athletic treasure!

It is so sad that this book was not included in the decree as it was evidently in use by the disciples when our Peer of the realm walked the earth as referenced in Jude. Enochs' insight of the messiah enables me to understand precise why the disciples (who were not unintentional of the scriptures) so fluently proven and unrecorded Jesus as the one set to come and to control. As well, the prophecies laid out for our era are so region on and sated that one cannot pang of conscience their candor.

Steve following another time I nonattendance to thank-you for this as well as for all the other good works you are administration for individuals in deprivation. You may rest easy experienced that our Gods Deified Get-up-and-go resides with you allowing and empowering you to be a ideal tool for His use.

Thank-you God, thank-you Steve; your friend in South West New Mexico; Suzan

Collection of Enoch

Collection OF ENOCH - NEW Kind