Friday, May 7, 2010

Why Continue To Pursue Magic

Why Continue To Pursue Magic
In my accommodate blog post I discussed why I began to search for magic. That post can be read hand over. In recent times, I lug been under attack by one ask - Should I retain to search for magic? As I lug or discussed in my last post, I hoped to use magical techniques in conjunction with my hard work to become leader occupied with banal matters. Another time, as I lug or positive, anywhere eat my life's shindig a leisure activity for matters of a practical spirit K.O. to the wayside. I am practically sure that my spirituality is essentially likely for bringing me to this motif. Although, logically than viewing this as a thud realm, I found it (most likely doubtfully) to be an extreme- I had gone too far in the spiritual connection. Another time, magic was to display a cut in redressing this theme. But magic, at least magic that is effective is geared up work. Extreme time is wanted to learn about magic and a fervent contract of time is wanted to do magic. The leader I learn and practice magic the leader my spiritual division screams out..."magic is a anguish to what is sure." So I find individually in the halfway of a struggle in the middle of my supposed crave to terribly procure the world and the cry of my spirit to particle banal concerns. So, is magic that is used for practical issues a anguish that essential be set aside? Maybe it is so for me now, as a novice magus who requirements to brandish a fervent contract of time and energy to learn the Art. Maybe magic life-force become less of a anguish as I territory familiarity with its use. Aspire the Buddha, I viewpoint the Middle Marks hand over. Terribly, that path is covered by branches and geared up to find.