Saturday, May 15, 2010

Amarillo Women Move Up Church Ranks Through Perseverance Faith

Amarillo Women Move Up Church Ranks Through Perseverance Faith

From Texas-

For instance some denominations are relaxed fraught with careless women in the clergy, three Amarillo church leaders bring emerged as examples of the power of resolution and anticipation.

But the view was curious not that longing ago.

"I remember recounting my grandmother that I was leave-taking to be a priest," designed the Rev. Jo Roberts Mann, parson of St. Andrew's Episcopal Cathedral. "She certainly me that I may perhaps do whatever that I receive, but that wasn't leave-taking to be one of them.

"You can not be a priest in the Episcopal Cathedral."

The paths of Mann; the Rev. Joan Gaines, chaplain of the Blessed Discord Ministry Hoop at BSA Checkup System; and Carol Rohane, instruction higher at Westminster Presbyterian Cathedral, bring varied, but all are leaders within their denominations.

Manager here-


http://amarillo.com/news/latest-news/2014-03-22/amarillo-women-move-church-ranks-through-perseverance-faith