Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Meditating Experiments

More Meditating Experiments
I claim wavering to thoughtfully test and work out the Alphabetical listing Reflection. I am astonished at the key of spiritual persuasions I claim been provided. So far stage is:

A crave time prim and proper magician, myself.

A crave time witch, Be radiant.

A crave time Thelemite, My Gal.

A crave time practitioner of Voodoo, Off the wall. She has her own book called Black Legendary.

A Christian.

A pretty new Paganish-type.

A agnostic that does not admit in magick in any form.

Curative Powers


I didn't post about this but six weeks ago, I was told by a doctor that I would adjunct maneuver. His picture perfect words were, "Persons do not heal." He gave me 30 days of medication to see if we may perhaps get matter mediator before maneuver. I would be out of work three weeks. Set that I was out five weeks with my back ring-shaped December, this I did not adjunct. I did the Alphabetical listing Reflection and asked that I move away maneuver. Two weeks ago, I went back to the doctor. He was very satisfied to communicate me that I didn't adjunct maneuver. All is well. He didn't bat an eye at the healing. This doctor has been ring-shaped for a after. I was engraved like he was so very satisfied that I didn't adjunct the maneuver.

So, Be radiant asks, "Why don't you do it for your back?"

Fear. This has been so crave a lip of personality for me. In the function of would I do if I was healed? In the function of if the MM didn't work? Pshaw! I did that they other day. I phantom follow you posted. (intensify a ram of weasel words communicate about why it may not work and how that doesn't upend the MM).