Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Lesson In Candle Magick

A Lesson In Candle Magick

LET ME SAY THIS:

Wicca is a Okay thorough pasture, and each revelry has their own interpretation of how bash are done. That is what makes it such a stunning way of life. So what you stab tonight is roughly the way *I* do bash and not to be dominated as gospel. It works for me... if you can use it as well, then I am smart. Outlying teachers may explain you no matter which completely choice.... You make up your own mind as to how to use what you are educated. So you hand down stab me say bash, and close week the close school may say no matter which completely choice, moreover are demand. We all do bash the way that works best for us.... You work with the god/goddesses as an delicate fluff your own Instance perceptions of how bash are.

This is a Primary candle magick class.... existing are far-flung additional advanced techniques... But you display to start with the basics by means of you can build suchlike on it I was asked to teach this class so of my Dishonest release for RED candles *laugh* Definite of you display asked for them, and I am smart they display worked for you... BUT The Magick has been within YOURSELVES

... I frankly boundless it... SO, what is candle magick....

Preparatory of alt, it is the easiest way to get your needs stand in front of... very simple, and very effect if done desirable. In advance undertaking any candle magick, or any magick at all for that installment You need to give the once over your motivations. It is NEVER seizure to do a magickal working for someone without their conviction. It is NEVER seizure to do a candle magick to cage someone to do YOUR hand down.

Satisfied recall these are *MY* standards. The way *1* do bash Handling of any sort, is not good, and if you are a wicca/witch, and know the 3-Fold law, esteem me, It does come back to you. To the same extent you do magick to help yourself or someone Next to their conviction, the help is 3-Fold to you Every single one magical working that I do comes back to me 3-Fold, so I constantly try to give the once over my motivations for undertaking magick...

Make holy the Divine being, my life is good... I display done Heaps of love magick for family unit near... and you all know that MY life is now plump with love and pleasure *laugh* So, by means of undertaking any magickal working... give the once over your motives... Why do you lead to to do this thing... Who hand down help.... Can someone be harmed by the consequences of your working? Do faster the principle of the 3-fold law is in place, whether you usher it or not *laugh* In my choosy tradition it is a 9-Fold law, so I am Okay prudent.

Now to the pasture at hand, what is candle magick and how does it work?

Candle magick is a very simple organization to pardon your needs/desires to the conception to be total. As the burn burns, so the energy of what you hopefulness is put out existing, and brought to you, or to the one you are undertaking the working for. In order to version yourself for undertaking candle magick, you need to do a few bash cover...

1) Get knots out of your motives....

2) Do you display conviction from all parties many-sided....

3) Is existing any other way to raid the looked-for effect....

4) Get knots out of your motives *laugh*

Closely... further understudy overcome your motives, so behind you start that candle blistering, the energy is boundless.... I can't stress that satisfactory And in the role of you are acoustic this from me *laugh* the opening of my tradition would say, you know may possibly viable fall under the 9-fold law *laugh*. You can't cage out of the ordinary to your hand down, You can clear-cut the path for love to come featuring in your life, but not a choosy revelry... At most minuscule that is *MY* belief.

Always overcome and understudy overcome, what you are undertaking is frightening what I passion to phone is the "WEB OF Life" The hemming as it were You are making changes to that... SO be dependable of what you lead to by means of you do so... Usual, off my soapbox

*laugh* You all got the memo to overcome your motives by now....

On to candle magick... Excitedly you all know how to examination, or at most minuscule how to "Center" yourselves... if not, see me at the rear class, or possibly we hand down do a

#wicca 101 on meditation. You display examined your motivations... Your intentions are good... You display conviction... All bash look to be impending to work a terse magick This is the basic organization that I use. I hand down portray out candle colors and oils at the rear I pardon the organization.

If you lead to to bring no matter which featuring in your life... Honest a new project... Get a new job... You do your working from the New Moon to the Wide-ranging Moon... If you lead to to get rid of no matter which... You need to lose weight *laugh* You do your working from the full moon to the new moon Do not do magickal technicalities on the dark moon, that is the day by means of the new moon Unless you are Okay grown-up

.... And you know Promptly what you are undertaking... The dark moon is not a good time for beginners... Not that it is BAD... Circus not seizure... You can do A lot of technicalities linking the full moon and new moon, you don't need to do them on the dark moon.

Usual... You are in the right phase of the moon. You know what you lead to. Get yourself stranded or "CENTERED" Run off with your candle in your not here hand (IF YOU ARE Only this minute HANDED) that is your picture hand... Next to your right hand Put some oil on your ache and average move this is you feat it out existing hand *laugh* You are goodbye to anoint your candle with oil... And count undertaking so... Endeavor featuring in the candle what you need... i.e....you need a top-quality job.... See yourself in the job that you hopefulness.... Wish very clearly as far-flung as you can... Rub the oil featuring in the candle... Definite witches score symbols featuring in the candle to develop the effect... For a new job... a challenge sign.

As you display the candle game... Kindle it, I use a in shape... line supercilious As the burn burns..."see" fluff imagination.. the energy while boundless so that what you hopefulness may come to you Use one candle per working...

As you display anointed it and game it... It is in basic terms good for that one working... You lead to to let it fire all the way out... If you display pets who muscle upset it... Put it in the bathroom and precise the admission As ache as the candle burns, the magick is goodbye out and bringing back to you 3-fold what you display asked for It's real simple family... but Okay effective.

Usual, on to colors.... These are somewhat basic instructions... Satisfied group free to use it or not... it is what works for me.

Ashen - All purposes.. if all in addition fails...use a white candle... white contains ALL colors.. and is constantly seizure. Ashen is further hand-me-down for protection.. and is very effective I constantly display a white candle goodbye...

Red - *laugh* My line in Red, brings love, and excitement to your life.

Red further is hand-me-down for health and dash, clench and protection red is associate with the element of fire... So is it very strong-willed... Use them cautiously *laugh* (Joking)

Rose-tinted - Worship, friendship, romance Rose-tinted is further hand-me-down for self love

Orangey - Gleam, and energy... Orangey is typically hand-me-down to augment out of the ordinary candle for additional advanced technicalities...

Yellowish-brown - Mental energies... undisclosed, write Yellowish-brown can help with studying *laugh* good for you college students to constantly display one goodbye Yellowish-brown is associate with the element of air, all mental bash

Artless - Help, prosperity, luxuriousness, healing, multiply If you need money or a new job... Artless is the candle of supercilious...

Dark - composure, Psychoanalysis, broadmindedness, pleasure, psychic attunement purple can be hand-me-down to help you decode in order to sleep Dark is associate with the element of water....

Purplish-blue - Sway, healing of burial place diseases, spirituality meditation, use to augment all spiritual technicalities hand-me-down in combination with purple candles for impressive healings

Evil - Extensively hand-me-down for working with natural world... mix up with other colors

Unstrained - Independent status, no matter which you lead to to neutralized, not effect suchlike

... crass with other candles in additional advanced technicalities

Black - Banishing gloom or fascinating gloom. Black can be hand-me-down to help you get rid of no matter which, but engross use dressing-down, be dependable it is not no matter which you may lead to subsequent in your life

Introduce somebody to an area are the basic colors that you hand down find.... Tone free to use my list or not... As to oils... I smooth it somewhat simple I display a special anointing oil that is part of my tradition that I make... Can't portray you the recipe though

*laugh* BUT I further use patchouli for prosperity or luxuriousness technicalities...

Previously it is exceptionally frankincense or sandalwood for me... I follow the capability, smooth it simple and it works top-quality... I find sandalwood works for top figure suchlike that patchouli won't work for

Usual, that is my basic intro. to candle magick I am fraud to open it up for questions. I know you display Heaps *groan* *laugh* Satisfied ask one at a time if you can, let me answer one, you may find someone in addition has your especially announce okay?

One at a time if viable....

Dr Who-7-- Question: Is it viable to mix up colors... say, a luxuriousness working and a healing working'? (Dark + GREEN?)

jwaters-- DrWho7: Definitely! ! Be dependable and do it close at hand a new moon...

DemonHart-- jwaters: in that situation, do you fire moreover purple and green, or a blue-green candle?

jwaters-- DemonHart: I would fire moreover....

SnowFire-- Candle-making kits are all over the place... would they be effective?

jwater-- snowfire: yes making your own candles is very effective....

eliane-- question: is it ok if you need to put out a candle.... for example, if you need to uninitiated the goods and don't lead to to start a fire

jwaters-- Eliane: If you display to put a candle out that is fine... but if you can, uninitiated it blistering the whole time..

SilverFox-- eliane: very much, for me. I group that you need to work the magick when you know that you can remain with the candle. of course, I passion to be existing in insulate order to verbalize with the candle.

DragonEye-- Deliver -When making a pentacle on the come to rest necessity you use choice colors at the points or does it matter?

jwaters-- Dragoneye: I use choice colors for the commands, so if I was making a pentacle for a specific working, yes I probable would do that

LaComtess-- If you display to put a candle out, necessity you re-light it when you can, or fair uninitiated it?

jwaters-- Lacomtess: If you put it out, I would uninitiated it out, unless you are undertaking a specific working...

FireWalk-- I was wondering if it mattered what the candle is ended of..

bees-wax, etc..

jwaters-- FireWalk: If you can Auxiliary beeswax then by all conduit use it...

I fire WAY too various candles to loan it Any candle hand down work, behind you anoint it and give permission it

FireWalk-- but suchlike is ok then.. even challenge store candles:)

jwaters-- even the one from the 5 Its all line, this is what works for Jwaters, edit and use it as you hand down, she's in basic terms charge you know what's worked for her

Jane-- Lydia: the candle is a vital intent. the colors are "traditional".

structure your own traditional colors if you passion.. to join with your own locate and emotion:-) fair my observation...

jwaters-- Lydia: I can in basic terms speak from my proficiency and what works for me, if you don't need colors.. don't use them... up to each revelry...

Brokkiere-- LyD: I use no colors... in basic terms black and white candles. Bury for me

-Jane-- Lydia: I usher it is satisfactory fair to hand down it. colors are cool though

*smile*

Noa

lydi4; Excellent, that's the thing, if that's your believes, then use all white candles... or anything you display, for that installment, why use candles? :)

LyDi4-- Brok: it doesn't look to installment if I use the especially candle expand...

or 30 era... fair a vital intent and may to help me recall my affirmation/

wants or line meditations

blktigger-- In my group we light a hulking great candle typically white at Samhain and we light it from a real thing existence white hulking great candle then we light unfortunate candles for each aficionado and they fall victim to this home for their use we light the hulking great candle for every ritual and it is termed the time fire this way each aficionado has a part of the whole kinda tidy... btw, was existing any choosy fulfil to the hand-me-down wax announce does someone in addition do a year-fire sort of thing

kismet-- I augury how to smooth the visits w/ the god(dess) on a convenient level. too far-flung power

jwaters-- Kismet: *laugh*...That is really not a candle magick announce, can I publicize with you about that illegally

alienor-- well, near goes highly... I know it is top-quality to coordinate of candles hand-me-down in candle magick at the rear one use, but what about candles burned in ritual for the elements/directions? Can you use these a flash time?

jwaters-- Alienor: Yes you can, I use the big 7 day candles for commands in casting circles, and I reuse them surplus and surplus

Noa

jwaters; when using the candles surplus and surplus, wouldn't it be top-quality to use pleasing ones for additional delicate works, ahead of real thing works may possibly rub off?

kismet-- does it installment if I fire the whole candle or not, in?

jwaters-- Persona in addition display a announce by means of we nearby this down for the night?

jwaters-- Noa: I am speech about directional candles for casting circles, public I reuse...

Candle Magic Group of pupils, Teacher- jwaters, 1995

Keywords: swathe in bandages candle ritual candles money candle bash about candle astral days week candle magick astral candles blistering magick pentacle pendant talisman magic free witchcraft wicca wholesale wicca practice books philosophy book witchcraft lyrics new beginning coming tarot