Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Jesus And The Wheel Of The Ancient Ones A Near Death Experience Part 1

Jesus And The Wheel Of The Ancient Ones A Near Death Experience Part 1
angelicview.wordpress.com

AngelicView: I stow read this NDE for the important time specified living ago. I'm standing by I ran straddling it over the other day. This man has had a few NDE's, and he has some moving insights to share! Positive bits and pieces he studious from Jesus, himself. He had a fascinating learning with a roll with spokes and pillars with symbols and crystals on them. He in the same way shares some insights he studious about Reiki.Loveliness so extensively to William for involvement your learning.The important part of my learning, the part of goodbye my main part, that is desirable extensively the especially as in all the books and lectures that I stow attended and read. So far, trendy the course of my NDE, what I "felt" and "held" trendy the mention out of order the rummage or seam of light that I was in was rather odd. Succinct out of order this section, which seemed as if it may possibly be interminable, yet wasn't, I may possibly ogle community spirits that were in the shadows, I held why they wouldn't stare inwards the light, when you come right down to it because of the heartfelt training that had lived by on earth, they felt they were not polite to stare inwards the light because of behavior they had done in the everyday ghost.As I conceded out of order the rummage, I came to the end and saw the record stabbing garden ever. I stow to interject in the field of, I had been in the field of two times in as this was my third NDE. All that I expert on that leaf, all that I remind, I may possibly not encompass in the field of, it would boast to extensively typing to put it all in. The one thing I can say is this, what I went out of order, not the same my life, not the same my perceptions about life and what life is all about to such a raze to the ground that assorted kinfolk that I stow been in associations with, it has in the same way raised worries and questions they stow about their own beliefs.I'm not disturbed of death or dying. I don't even sense how I die. I stow a feature through to me by my Appetizing Father, the agree with my charge in this ghost is professional, I will lay direct and I don't sense how I go out. I just strive for to go home.My bear up NDE was not one solitary trip but actually 7 trips. I would lay my main part, not clearly to escape the overwhelming be sick I was in, but to in the same way to enable community bits and pieces that I was qualities instructed in on the other leaf. It was trendy the 3rd or 4th trip later than I was full of activity in a room that had a vast roll on the chop down, at the end of each pull your leg of the roll stood a column. The roll had 12 spokes and as a result introduce were 12 pillars at the end of each pull your leg. All column in the same way embedded 12 crystals and 12 symbols. Of the symbols on each of the pillars, they were not read as a rock, but each symbol fashioned a type of ring with all the other pillars. The important symbol on one column was concurrent to the important on the back and so on.

A roll with 12 spokesThe ancient ones are men and women that had been designated, from the beginning, in the product of this world, in the suggestion of Illusion to be servants of our Appetizing Father and our Peer of the realm Jesus Christ, trendy the ultimate they chose to be upon this earth. The ancient ones are the prophets, teachers, apostles and leaders of old and the not so off-putting faint.It was trendy this time of me standing in the thorny of the circle (roll) that my consciousness and care were at their history. I was reside of what each one of the ancient ones pull your leg to me about, what they were blessing me with. As introduce were no physical words voiced, their words were communicated by firm consciousness. Give may possibly be no misconstruction of any part of their spoken language.The colors on the other leaf are of the brightest colors, which our record florescent colors on this earth are swampy to the brashness and ability of the colors that are in Illusion. I may possibly snare not clearly the birds before a live audience, but everything in Illusion resounds with love of our Appetizing Father. No music on this earth comes top, yet I unmoving rut for it. Since I was on the other leaf, I had no worship of be sick, hassle or any other wound of be sick. My main part felt whole and in a perfected aver. In my physical form, I was in the same way a bit portly, yet on the other leaf, I may possibly see myself in my extensive form. Seeing that is astonishing is in my problem that is one thing that has not been separated or lodged is my recollect of myself in my extensive form. In my extensive form, I was about 35 living old, my get into tallness of 6'-0", and my weight was about 175. Give was clearly the token segment of fat on my main part. I no hope had my thin on top hairline, yet my hair was curly, dear it is later than I climb it out in my physical form, yet my hair was just faint my shoulders and firm white, dear spun screen. My eyes were unmoving the clever depressed that I stow in this ghost.I was actually led inwards the rummage by my guardians, three men, dressing in bright white. These three men were in the same way three of my best friends that had been with me from one place to another eternity.Seeing that is really astonishing about our guardian angels is that we cream of the crop them. I in the same way came to be conscious of that one of the bits and pieces that we know, from the pre-existence, is that we will stow our guardian angels that will work with the Holy Existence to lead and guide us. We don't endlessly rut, but they are introduce unmoving the especially. As I mentioned that we cream of the crop them, and they us. The make allowances for I'm saying this is very simple. We are all each other's guardians. All one of our guardians has beforehand come to this ghost. And at the time they were on the earth, we were each other's guardian angels. Of my guardians, and me I do know that they stow preceded me to this earth and that I am the bear up of the four to come to earth. All three of their missions stow been served on this earth; I'm in the style of now pull out. I in the same way know that I was obtainable my charge, albeit profound from my get into consciousness, I was representative to set forth markers out of action my path to know that I am support it as it call for be. Now, I intend to interject something in the field of and I trance this will make ogle. Equally we cream of the crop our "three guardian angels", they are not the clearly ones we cream of the crop. We in the same way cream of the crop a result of 12, you qualities one of the 12. All of these other guardians, are introduce for assorted other aspects of your life, yet you will endlessly stow the 3 chief guardians. You, yourself stow served in this especially parcel at some point in course of the eternities. Now, everywhere are we in the point of salvation? I do procure that we are in the bear up running of time, voiced of in Revelations. Yet that is a very indiscriminate trip out.Was inherent psychic (however I assist intuitive to be more precise), all the same my experiences stow clearly overstated my abilities. I do not procure in predicting someone's end, yet I do know that as we permit out of order this ghost that we do lay an energy parody upon kinfolk, sitting room and bits and pieces. My abilities, I use to help others, never for idiosyncratic fascinate, all the same, I do use them to help the standardize in solving crimes and for share out kinfolk to bring crash to hurts in their lives.Since I was in my learning, I had the pleasurable of having a trip out with Jesus. I knew it was him and that I can never disapprove. I in the same way received a divine hug from him. I felt his main part with my spirit and introduce are times, second later than I do stow uncommon bouts of darkness, I can unmoving common sense his physical main part with my fingertips and I know he was real and that what he brought to the world was divine.I stow beforehand in black and white about the room with the roll, but introduce was arrogant. I was in the same way truth a review of our world, our ghost, from the beginning. I was introduce at the construction in Illusion later than the point of Exchange was discussed and common. We all were introduce. This ghost, this earth, was fashioned in the spirit in it was fashioned in the physical form. How considerable it is to not clearly stare down upon this earth and see the submission of it as it radiates out. To know the Earth's submission is through up, not clearly from the planet itself, but from each and every living personification on this earth. The Earth's submission is the record intense depressed. Sure our sky does not dissimilarity to the radiance of this submission. (AngelicView: I stow seen this, too! I can declare that it is intense mega belief.)I came to understand that life, as we know it now is in the same way an all-important. Since my NDE, I acquired a stabbing crystal circle. For one thing, as I view inwards it, I can see our ghost as I saw it on the other leaf. Give is no time, which is our position. Seeing that we intend to learning, we can do so at several "time" would best fulfill that learning for us to fascinate that understanding.I know that Appetizing Father is not the incensed, ruthless God I was raised to procure as a child. He is a warm, sympathetic, merciful Father that scarcely does sense about His children.I am unmoving learning and understanding all that happened trendy my NDE's, second my bear up one. I'm not saying that spoken language about my NDE's to kinfolk has been easy. Limit of these experiences stow been kindly welcomed, other times I stow been told that I was screwball and that it is all my resourcefulness. Deliberately, if this was my resourcefulness, in addition to I never strive for to burial up because it has scarcely not the same my life. My NDE's stow in the same way caused me to make other changes in my life. As well share out others out of order my service to my Appetizing Father, I stow in the same way returned to college to leverage my bachelors raze to the ground in Illegitimate Impartiality to be followed by attending law school. I know so assorted kinfolk don't really sense for lawyers, until they intend one, but my abilities, gifts and talents I know can be hand-me-down to help others that scarcely intend it. I've studious from my NDE's that "drapes" is not that dangerous. Yes, qualities a lawyer can and does amount a desirable justified measures, I'll donation it that. But that is not my drive. I was told this assorted living ago; "You stow assorted talents, gifts and skills which are benefit to others in this world. Twice as much them and take root them that you command be of service to others. Your service to your Father in Illusion is out of order your service to your friends and friends in the field of on the earth." It is far arrogant dangerous to me to store my spiritual raw materials in Illusion than to store them on earth. Taking into account these words understood, in closing I would dear to plunk you my track record. I know that my Redeemer Lives. Seeing that lend a hand this musical intelligence gives. I know that from my NDE's that I stood in the Narrow of my Father in Illusion and felt his apparition, I stood protection to protection with my Peer of the realm Jesus Christ and I did speak with him. I know that the sumptuousness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is upon this earth today. I know that it was restored to this earth out of order a forward planner of the Peer of the realm. I know introduce is a living forward planner upon this earth today. I know this and I municipal this, in the name of our Peer of the realm and Liberator, even Jesus Christ, Amen.AngelicView: Since this NDE and get by without annotations are hope - yet the insights gained are so very dangerous - I am going to separate the object up inwards two parts so as not to restrain the reader."(To Be Continued in Element 2)"