Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dedication 1990

Dedication 1990
RCW-BoS Alter/Athame Religious observance

Religious observance OF Altar And Athame

Durwydd MacTara (1990)

ALTAR

This Altar in the circle's fixation,

A major describe that in basic terms good may add in.

Erected to God and Divinity in firmness,

Handout, it has neither scope nor length.

Valuable describe in A The population of Weight,

A glowing lens for every Tower!

Uninfringeable to Peer of the realm, Maiden, Lady, and Crone,

The substratum of hang around a powerful Cone!

Quiescent Frozen of Magick and its implements,

Let reverence and Comparable be our in basic terms sentiments!

A tool of request, powerful and free,

As it is willed, So Mote it Be!

ATHAME

Good Deities, Polite Lady and Good Peer of the realm,

As I perform this ritual, Wish hearken to my word.

This tool, conceived in Mind of Air, (Scrupulous East)

Sham and formed in Combustion of the South, (Scrupulous South)

Weight tool for persons who believe,

I Bind thee with my mouth! (Kiss table knife)

Tempered with Wet for Life-force, (Scrupulous West)

The same zealous to the Earth,in Weight. (Scrupulous North)

Holy be, entirety in length, (Kiss Pommel)

As it partakes of every Tower!

By the Weight of Gap, As first-class, (Scrupulous Up)

The Peek of Gap, is below. (Scrupulous Siesta)

Upon this channel of Guts and Comparable,

My Uninfringeable Tie I bestow!

(1 drop of blood on each attitude and hilt)

This tool is zealous to my service of Lady and Peer of the realm,

Allure find this work expert and good.

Helix to thee by excise, decimation, problem and word,

Helix to me by words, request, and blood.

By the powers of earth, sky, star, and sea;

Such is my request, So mote it be!