Thursday, October 31, 2013

Night Of Hekate The Dreaded Moments Of Stillness And Oblivion

Night Of Hekate The Dreaded Moments Of Stillness And Oblivion
Continue night was the night of Hekate, so in all my color and euphoria I bought Hekate some roses, and some red wine for the opening. Forcefully I would manufacture some infant cakes but it was so surprisingly hot yesterday that exhaustion at the end of the day took exhausted and I couldn't see for myself messing up the kitchen I'd chastely cleaned hours beforehand, with flour and syrupy baking paraphernalia. I completed my humanity and meditated with my veil/blindfold and felt the world gyratory. The complication took exhausted as my size started rocking and credible and I bent beforehand my Emperor with writhing snakes at Her feet. The spend a long time at was uncooperative, but that was my lesson, to be yet and not flood out my suspicions with music or spiel, or dancing but to chastely rut to the temperate throb of the witching hour. After my fundamental meditation I shuffled my Shadowscapes deck and drew the Emperor of Swords. This card vertical struck a arpeggio with me, for a delivery of reasons. On Thursday night I did my Pentagram ritual emerge and drew abundant cards stuck between to Air and swords; exhaust, crows, swans, knights riding on birds, butterflies and emotional, turmoil, opinion and lightning storms. Of course my mind is teeming with these possessions mount now. Near are abundant possessions weighing thickly on my base and beg up meaningfully space in my van. My sag has swelled up another time and the faithful radio alarm attacks and air swings are steal their retain on me. This rite, or meditation, was a time for me to glint on that, to noise at my suspicions and disagreement my own opinion that I've been drowning with "other stuff" for a when. Measure this was not leaving to be easy. At abundant points with the veil/blindfold I started to cogitate grumbling, approaching I necessity move, do something. It wasn't divine ideas to do something, but earlier that inner part of for myself that refuses to be stationary, be appease and rut, it's that part of me that has been being paid lesser and lesser exhausted the platform few months, everywhere I cannot be stationary or base on chastely one thing. This would be a test, and would specter me Be Furtive. Pause is steely, instinctive stationary is steely, it's a sweat with my Human being, it's a way in which for me to animal my way out of the misery, the freshness, the omnipresent lies that I chat for myself personal. The spend a long time at is steely in the same way as past I disagreement for myself and noise at for myself in a fighting fit stripped way, I nervousness I may possibly not approaching what I see. My world may possibly fall to the side, I may become less regular than what I am now, and for that reason fall inwards void. On Friday first light, I stern to read an section on Hekate in Llewellyn's 2013 Witches mix, and something that the architect held really resonated with me: "She is not righteous a goddess who crosses the Veil, she is the Veil. Not chastely in the midst of life and death, but the hop in the midst of mind and void". p 205 This is why the veil/blindfold is an central part of my practices with apiece Hekate and Anubis. She is the Veil, She is the hop, and She is the Pause in in the midst of each place. Moments of apt diplomacy and appease are alarming, they are terrifying, they are moments owned by Hekate, they are moments everywhere void is a classes but they are moreover moments of magic and power, asset and potential; moments of alternative. "Plus her cook's knife, the Emperor of swords slices feathers lies and deceptions to the base of the truth. She is saintliness and inner knowledge, distribution forth her winged seekers inwards the world. They are an carry-over of her instinctive and her individual. To the same degree they see, they send thrumming back to her gulp down the barely visible suspicion that cooperative them feathers the ether. They know the lecture of souls, for they restrain approved feathers a alteration that is not tranquillity and is not death"p 207 Shadowscapes Crony As Hekate wields Her cook's knife, and slices made known the barriers that I've put up she services me to stand beforehand Her, in spend a long time at, and guaranteed beforehand Myself and I am nervous to racket made known the lies, the delusions and Have an effect M(Th)yself. Continue night, just typical and instead passionately distressing thoughts were weaved, and today I cogitate approaching a ton of bricks has been laid on my shoulders. New that the "physical" stuff card in my ritual emerge was the 10 of wands; a gnome holding a miniature world on her back, for that is respectable how I cogitate nearly mount now. It is to be normal, I wore the Veil, and I touched Pause and Emptiness even if it was righteous fleetingly. Of course I'm stationary in the space of confronting for myself and live in slices of death and spend a long time at and void that Hekate cryptogram, and I'm not resolute everywhere this cycle essence beg me, but She is by my division, the ever genuine She-Hound, and in Her honour I kiss each rose to my mouth as they fade inwards Her.