Wednesday, October 30, 2013

New Shop Banner And New Goddessesgods

New Shop Banner And New Goddessesgods
**Update*

Top-quality is the banner's rear reproduction, morally prized it! In advance simplified it at my Etsy shop for each to see it!.

My attractive and in accord niece Catarina, aka Tat'a, astonished me today by rescue me this cool image she fashioned for my Etsy shop. I acclaimed it! She put the Darling Retreat on it, so cute! It's already exultantly displayed at my Carioca Witch! :o)

Being on my blog break, I was buzzing creating Goddesses and Gods for some good friends. I entirely contracted (remembrance that I am very ridiculous sometimes featuring in decisions, lol...) adjunct a move unseen of comparable herbs in their big, and that's how it's leaving to be from now on. I'll soon command a big herbs' storage!

Available they are (bear with me! :o)):


Aphrodite (with cinnamon):

Airmid (with mauve, calendula and thyme):


Hera (with apple seeds):

Sea (this one was not extensive with herbs... yet):


Poseidon (with chamomile):

Dionysus (with mint):

Hermes (with anise):


Is each calm down awaken? lol

Now I'm busying my core to take shape three Goddesses for friends: Cuba, Arachne and Freyja. Let's see what I can come up with...