Sunday, September 1, 2013

Tuesday Tunes Tears In A Bottle

Tuesday Tunes Tears In A Bottle
(c)Deborah Bolack 2000Pianist B. IsaacSoloist E. Stanley

"I have a friend who walks with me through every storm and trial."He's closer than a brother; he's with me every mile."He carries me through valleys, and gently soothes my fears."He guides my every foot step, as he wipes away my tears."He puts my tears in a bottle, and gives me songs in the night."In the times of trouble, clouds give way to light."He gives me beauty for ashes, and oil of joy for mourning."Forever I'll make my refuge in the shadow of his wings."I have a friend who walks with me and guides me with his word."He's closer now than ever; his still small voice I've heard."He answers when I cry out; on him I cast my cares."He gives me words of comfort, as he wipes away my tears."He puts my tears in a bottle, and gives me songs in the night."In the times of trouble, clouds give way to light."He gives me beauty for ashes, and oil of joy for mourning."Forever I'll make my refuge in the shadow of his wings. "In the shadow of his wings."
"

PROVERBS 18:24B AND THERE IS A FRIEND THAT STICKETH CLOSER THAN A BROTHER.

PSALM 56:8 THOU TELLEST MY WANDERINGS: PUT THOU MY TEARS INTO THY BOTTLE: ARE THEY NOT IN THY BOOK?

PSALM 42:8 YET THE LORD WILL COMMAND HIS LOVINGKINDNESS IN THE DAYTIME, AND IN THE NIGHT HIS SONG SHALL BE WITH ME, AND MY PRAYER UNTO THE GOD OF MY LIFE.

ISAIAH 61:3 TO APPOINT UNTO THEM THAT MOURN IN ZION, TO GIVE UNTO THEM BEAUTY FOR ASHES, AND OIL OF JOY FOR MOURNING, THE GARMENT OF PRAISE FOR THE SPIRIT OF HEAVINESS; THAT THEY MIGHT BE CALLED TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, THE PLANTING OF THE LORD, THAT HE MIGHT BE GLORIFIED.

PSALM 17:8 KEEP ME AS THE APPLE OF THE EYE; HIDE ME UNDER THE SHADOW OF THY WINGS,

Posted by Deb, LYRIC DEVOTIONS

"