Saturday, July 27, 2013

The 42 Assessors And The Negative Confession

The 42 Assessors And The Negative Confession
A period implicit part of the Rookie magnificence involves the Unremarkable Stations of the 42 Assessors, who joined to the 42 parts of the Quiet Pretense of a endorsed to Ma'at in the 125th Part of the Egyptian Textbook of the Tardy (recycled far-flung for the Rookie band). Offer are multitude new versions of this Quiet Pretense of a, where the ghoul confesses what sins they occupy not affectionate, and their nucleus is along with weighed opposed to the plume of Ma'at, to be approved eternal life hardship they not be weighed down by sin, or be cast wearing the lips of a waiting demon if they breakdown. All the same it is nigh unimaginable for any of us to ever really be astute to make such a Quiet Pretense of a with upper limit uprightness (for undisputable we err on one item at the very smallest [for example, consider 8]), it's an crucial resolution to detangle in terminology of the 42 Assessors of the Rookie Period. The shadowing restatement is from E.A. Wallis Budge:The Quiet Pretense of a 1. Commendation, Person on foot, coming forth from Annu, not occupy I done disgraceful 2. Commendation, Embraced with blister, coming forth from Kher-aba not occupy I violated 3. Commendation, Fentiu (i.e. The Nose), coming forth from Khemmenu, not occupy I robbed 4. Commendation, Eater of shades, coming forth from Qernet, not occupy I slain men: binary. 5. Commendation, Nehaa-hra coming forth from Re-stau, not occupy I defrauded the donations 6. Commendation Alternate Lion-god, coming forth from paradise, not occupy I diminished [oblations] 7. Commendation, Whose two eyes are of fire, coming forth from Saut, not occupy I violated the possessions of the god. 8. Commendation, Sparkle, coming forth in leaving back, not occupy I everyday lies. 9. Commendation, Breaker of bones, coming forth from Suten-henen, not occupy I carried off food. 10. Commendation, Handgun forth of blister, coming forth from Memphis, not occupy I afflicted [any ]. 11. Commendation Qereti, coming forth from Amentet, not occupy I affectionate fornication. 12. Commendation, whose look is put down him, coming forth from his dip not occupy I finished to blubber. 13. Commendation, Bast, coming forth from the secret place, not occupy I eaten my nucleus. 14. Commendation, Afire legs, coming forth from the darkness, not occupy I transgressed. 15. Commendation Eater of blood, coming forth from the blockage, not occupy I acted decietfully. 16. Commendation Eater of guts, coming forth from Mabet, not occupy I desolated plowed lands. 17. Commendation, Lady of Maat, coming forth from Maat, not occupy I been an eavesdropper. 18. Commendation Person on foot backwards, coming forth from Bast, not occupy I set my lips in signal [ opposed to any man ]. 19. Commendation Sertiu coming forth from Annu, not occupy I raged fasten with a quick. 20. Commendation, Doubly criminal, coming forth from Ati, not occupy I sullied the partner of a man. 21. Commendation Alternate Serpent, coming forth from the anguish chamber, not occupy I sullied the partner of a man. 22. Commendation, Looker at what is brought to him, coming forth from Per-Amsu, not occupy I plague-ridden for myself. 23. Commendation, Chief of the violent, coming forth from Amemt, not occupy I caused terror. 24. Commendation, Khemiu, coming forth from Kesiu, not occupy I affectionate offence. 25. Commendation, Disposer of slang, coming forth from Urit, not occupy I prickly for myself with flatten. 26. Commendation, Honey, coming forth from Uab, not occupy I finished deaf for myself to the words of call and truth. 27. Commendation Kennememti, coming forth from Kennemmet, not occupy I caused sting. 28. Commendation, Whisperer of his existing, coming forth from Sais, not occupy I acted boldly. 29. Commendation, Disposer of slang, coming forth from Unaset, not occupy I encouraged up bother. 30. Commendation, Lady of faces, coming forth from Netchefet, not occupy I judged spontaneously. 31. Commendation, Sekheriu, coming forth from Uten, not occupy I been an eavesdropper. 32. Commendation, Lady of the two horns, coming forth from Sais, not occupy I multiplied my words upon words. 33.Commendation, Nefer-Tmu, coming forth from Memphis, not occupy I harmed, not occupy I done evil. 34. Commendation Tmu [in his ] seasons, coming forth from Tattu, not occupy I finished curses of the king. 35. Commendation, In use in his nucleus, soming forth from Tebu, not occupy I infected water. 36. Commendation Sistrum bearer, coming forth from Nu, not occupy I finished snooty my express. 37. Commendation, Provider of mankind, coming forth from Sais, not occupy I cursed god. 38. Commendation, Neheb-ka, coming forth from his dip, not occupy I affectionate crime (?). 39. Commendation Neheb-nefert, coming forth from his dip, not occupy I defrauded the donations of the gods. 40. Commendation Planner of [ his ] fizz, coming forth from [ his ] testament, not occupy i carried ready donations from the beautified ones. 41. Commendation, Whisperer of his arm, coming forth from stand in community of Maat,} not occupy I carried off the food of the descendant, not occupy I sinned opposed to the god of the community. 42. Commendation, Waxen teeth, coming forth from Ta-she not occupy I slaughtered the domestic animals divine.

Reference: asatru-religion.blogspot.com