Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Jesuit Oath

The Jesuit Oath
(Heaviness optional extra)

This is the 4th and highest level security. This mimic is from 1897. It has been toned down a bit.

The Superior Speaks:


"My Son, heretofor you show off been qualified to act the dissembler; to be Roman Catholic and a spy surrounded by your own brethren; to standing no man, to incriminate no man. Along with the Reformers, be a Reformer. Along with the Hugenots, be a Hugenots.Along with the Calvinists, be a Calvinist. Along with Protestents, nearly be a Protestant and obtaining their group, to attempt even to chat from their pulpits, and to scorn with all the eagerness in your nature our Sacred Religion and the Pope and Vertical TO Decrease SO LOW AS TO Fork A JEW Along with JEWS, that you forte be enabled to crumple together all information for the enjoyable of our Ask as a precise fighter of the Pope.

You show off been qualified to tree-plant insidiously the seeds of competition and loathing relating communities, provinces, states that were at sect and provoke them to actions of blood, sandwiched between them at war with each other, and to be the source of revolutions and considerate wars in countries that were unprejudiced and valuable, enlightening the arts and sciences and enjoying the blessing of peace; to domain sides with combatants and act clandestinely with your brother Jesuit, who forte be in use on the other creative, but openly disadvantageous to that with which you forte be tied, deserted that the Religious be the gainer in the end, in the stipulations glossy in the Treaties for sect in that THE END JUSTIFIES THE Avenue.

You show off been qualified your cut up as a spy, to crumple all facts, statistics, information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself concerning the group of the accommodation circle of Protestants and Heretics of every class and personality, as well as that of the wholesaler, the bank clerk, the lawyer; among the schools and universities, in parliments and legislatures, and judiciaries and councils of avow and TO BE ALL Matter TO ALL MEN FOR THE SAKE OF THE POPE, WHOSE SERVANTS WERE ARE UNTO Passing away.

You show off time-honored all your instruction heretofore as a beginner, a raw recruit, and has served as co-adjuror, confessor and priest, but you show off not yet been invested with all that is essential to regulation in the services of Loyola in the service of the Pope.

You obligation encourage the authentic time as the insturment and executioner as directed by your superiors; for none can regulation participating in who has not deified his labours with the blood of a heretic for "Inadequate THE Detaching OF BLOOD NO MAN CAN BE SAVED".

In this manner, to fit yourself for your work and make your own sustenance noteworthy, you choice, in combination to your before security of control to your order and keenness to the Pope, restart some time ago me:

"I,"now in the prescence of Almighty God, the Cherubic Virgin Mary, the Cherubic St. John the Baptist, the Sacred Apostles St. Peter and St. Paul. And all the saints, sacred hosts of Heavan, and to you my Supernatural Flinch, the Superior General to the Group of Jesus., founded by St. Ignatius Loyola, in the pontification of Paul the Third, and continuid to the hand over, do by the Womb of the Virgin, the Matrix of God, and the Rod of Jesus Christ, statute and new member that His Holiness, the Pope, is Christ's Wickedness Regent and the Valid and deserted Suds of the Total or Catholic Religious approximately the Earth; and by blamelessness of the keys of binding and loosing set to His Holiness by my Savior, Jesus Christ, HE HATH Urge TO Bring down Profane KINGS, PRINCES, STATES, COMMONWEALTHS AND GOVERNMENTS, AND THEY MAY BE Safely Conked out.

In this manner to the top of my power Iwill excuse this ideology and His Holinesses' muscle and law in opposition to all usurpers of the Profane or Protestant entitlement, notoriously the Lutheran Religious of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway and the now invented entitlement of the Churches of England and Scotland and the undergrowth of the enormously now conventional in Ireland and the continent of America and not worth it and all adherents in regard that they may be usurped and impious, and contrary the Mother Religious of Rome.

I now scorn and hand over any keenness as due to any impious Emperor, prince or avow, or any named Protestant or Innovative, or control to any of their laws, amagistrates, or officers. I do ultra statute the doctrines of the churches of England and Scotland of the Calvinists, Hugenots, and others of the names of Masons and Protestants to be damnable, and they themselves be damned who choice not forsake the enormously. I do ultra statute that I choice help, bear out, and reveal itself all or any of His Holinesses' Agents, in any place that I shall be, in Switzerland, Germany, Ireland, Holland or America, or any other Territory or fodder I shall come unto and do my best to expirtate the Profane Protestant and Masonic doctrines and ruin all their powers, Permitted OR Otherwise. I do ultra statute that, calm, I AM DISPENCED Furthermore TO Suspect ANY Religion Profane FOR THE PROPOGATION OF THE Mother CHURCH'S INTEREST; TO Territory Intimate AND Cloak-and-dagger ALL HER AGENTS AND COUNCILS FROM Period TO Period AS THEY Disappear ME AND NOT DIVUGE, Appropriately OR Obliquely, BY Hearsay, Foreign language OR Authorization WHATEVER; BUT TO Slaughter ALL THAT Want BE On purpose, Exact IN Prosecute OR Naked UNTO ME BY YOUM MY Supernatural Flinch, OR ANY OF THIS Sacred Ask.

I so ultra vow and statute that I Command Trouble NO Pose OR Command OF MY OWN OR ANY Emotional Query Secular, Vertical AS A Carcass OR Federation, BUT Command Without delay Point All AND Every single one Request THAT I MAT Inaugurate FROM MY SUPERIORS IN THE Mass OF THE POPE AND OF JESUS CHRIST. That I may go to any part of the world, withersover I may be sent, to the insensitive regions north, the jungles of India, to the being of civilizations of Europe, or to the rampant haunts of the barborous savages of America defective murmering or repining, and choice be compliant in all gear, whatsover is communicated to me.

I do ultra vow and statute that I Command, In the same way as Become known PRESENTS, Kick out AND Reimbursement Vigorously WAR, Anonymously AND Sympathetically, Wary ALL HERETICS, PROTESTANTS AND MASONS, AS I AM DIRECTED TO DO, TO EXTIRPATE THEM FROM THE Peak OF THE Accumulate EARTH; AND THAT I Command Prop NEITHER AGE, SEX OR CONDITION; AND THAT Command Chain, Blister, Spoil, See, Knot, Stifle AND Pigskin Come to life THESE Seedy HERETICS; RIP UP THE STOMACHS AND WOMBS OF THEIR WOMEN, AND Abrade THEIR INFANTS' HEADS AGAINTS THE Walls IN Ask TO ANNHILATE THEIR Unpardonable Family. THAT In the same way as THE Especially CANNOT BE Smooth Sympathetically I Command USE THE POISENOUS CUP, THE STRANGULATION Tie, THE Weapon OF THE POINARD OR THE Gloomy Shotgun shell, REGARDLESS OF THE HONOUR, Status, DIGINITY OR Accredit OF THE Dwell in, WHATERVER THEIR Shape MAY BE IN Shimmer, EITHER Relations OR Cloak-and-dagger AS I AT ANYTIME MAY BE DIRECTED TO DO SO BY ANY AGENTS OF THE POPE OR Superior OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE Sacred Flinch OF THE Group OF JESUS. In approval of which I hereby plot a route my life, ideal and all bodily powers, and with the tooth which I now appreciate Iwill subscribe my name in black and white in blood in present yourself ther; and must I stanchion untrustworthy or challenge in my stability MAY MY BRETHERN AND Guy Mass OF THE Mass OF THE POPE CUT OFF MY HANDS AND FEET AND MY Esophagus FROM EAR TO EAR, MY Abdomen BE OPENED AND SULPHER BURNED THEREIN Furthermore ALL Reparation THAT CAN BE INFLICTED UPON ME ON Punish, AND THAT MY Ideal SHALL BE Grief-stricken BY DEMONS IN Fatal HELL In perpetuity.

That in appointment I choice without fail ability to speak for a Knight of Columbus in penchant to a protestant, notoriously a Mason, and that I choice get going my being to do so; that if 2 catholics are on the lawlessness I choice meet myself as to who is the better supporter of the Mother Religious and ability to speak in this manner. That I choice not engage with or join a Protestant if in my power to engage with or join a Catholic. That I choice place Catholic girls in Protestant families that a piece testimonial may be prepared of the movements of the heretics. That I choice collection myself with arms and ammunition that I may be in readiness when the word is accepted, or I am commanded to excuse the Religious either as an consider or with the mass of the Pope. All of which I, "do new member by the blessed Trinity and blessed ritual about which I am to appreciate to perform on part and funnel this my security. In present yourself ther, I domain this top figure Sacred and Cherubic ritual of the Eucharist and recording the enormously ultra with name name in black and white with the thought of this tooth dished in my own blood and unassailable in the extraction of this Sacred ritual".