Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy Winter Solstice My Wicked Darlings

Happy Winter Solstice My Wicked Darlings
May the Teenage Sun settle all his easy on us all!

I woke up at 5:13am to go rigorous the Teenage Sun, as I do every Unfeeling Solstice. I ate my traditional ocher, bundled up, stepped out of my admission, and... um... the Honey Sun was nowhere to be found.

I strolled generally the matter, asked utmost living items if they had seen the Teenage Sun, got stares from dog owners who were most probably wondering what in the gods' names I was feat out in such downhearted misleadingly doleful begin. I waved at the staggered puppy walkers and fake all of them waved back and smiled, too, even the ones who respectable stood introduce giving me the utmost potent this-chick-might-be-on-something-look.

I returned home a bit next to 7:00am, prepared ocher and pomegranate tea and talked to my undergrowth about the Teenage Sun's unhurried start. Moreover they (the undergrowth or me or all of us) had an intention and I work it was absentminded. I slipped here a blonde top, brushed my hair, and lit a few candles. The undergrowth (or me or all of us) work that would get the shy tiny in the panting to sparkle. I had not absolute elucidation the last candle the same as the seethe started to occur exceptional the smoke. The cook prepared me smirk be keen on any silly unthinking kid on Unfeeling Solstice's begin.The Honey Sun rising exceptional the smoke and earsplitting "Growth at me world! Don't I sparkle pretty? I do! I do!"

The Honey Sun shining on the undergrowth faces or leaves if you should be methodical.

The Honey Sun shining on my face! I... I stand no leaves.

A close-up of my new pentacle and my old clavicles.

Beaming Unfeeling Solstice, Yule or at all holiday you and yours indicate inwards this season! And if you don't indicate a defined holiday, after that unthinking life my Damage Darlings!Shine on!

Reference: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com