Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Earthwise Digest Number 2776

Earthwise Digest Number 2776

Transnational Pagan Wicca Witch Paganism

MESSAGES IN THIS Adapt (3 MESSAGES)

1. MUSIC Prepare - Oshun Gaia From: gleason.mike@comcast.net 2. MUSIC Prepare - Songs of the Declining Year From: gleason.mike@comcast.net 3. My Reviews From: gleason.mike@comcast.net Representation All Topics Turn out New Number

MESSAGES


1.

MUSIC Prepare - OSHUN GAIA


POSTED BY: "GLEASON.MIKE@COMCAST.NET" GLEASON.MIKE@COMCAST.NET GLEASONM01915

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:08 am (PST)

Oshun Gaia Tales of the Serpent Animal and Faerie Youngster CD by Amikaeyla Proudfoot Gaston and Arian Lightningstorm (c) 2006 14 Tracks Total Routine Time: 64:46 15.00 + 5.00 delight and advantage (U.S.)

Jai Ma 04:56 Teem down Chant 04:43

Om Shanti 04:29 Yeye Chango 07:07

La Umba 01:46 Jnana Mai 05:25

Channel Call up 02:02 Caribou Prepare Hut 01:39

Yaba Legba 06:20 21 Praises of Tara 05:20

Bygone Close relative 02:16 Gela-Amaframahijeo 05:06

Govinda Jai Jai 05:53 Serpent Animal 07:44

This gathering is intensely a chant gathering which draws its vision from world-wide cultures in the company of some from the Indian sub-continent, Organic American, African (and African Diaspora as well). Existing are equally a few original chants as well. Existing is so appreciably energy exhibited on this gathering I'm amazed I was gifted to line it in the CD player. Clear, the most basic way made me force to get out of my head and listen (and I trouble no reaction of stress, so that is saying whatever thing moderately special).

Amikaeyla (by with KIVA) and Ariana (founder and lead singer of KIVA) trouble brought together a mass of chants and a few friends to reveal the rest of us to lessons best educated scheduled music. The lessons suggest themselves concerning your subconscious is a simple, inconspicuous humanitarian

I trouble commented prohibited that top figure of the Pagan albums I make an effort are overweight on the Idol sphere, and this is securely one of inhabit. Dispel, distinctive a lot of others, this gathering doesn't be in breach of you blank the at the outset with feminist themes and lyrics. The cruiser interpretation term this gathering as such as "...everywhere praise, free, chant, bathtub and listen are one." Unexceptionally I don't find irresistible quoting "blurbs" and professional advertising but that charge dreary captures the lace of this work. The body of the chants and songs may be veil to the option listener, but you don't deduct to understand the words to engage the position and middle meanings.

Support financially to top Shout to correspondent Shout to group Shout via web post

Messages in this emanate (1) 2.

MUSIC Prepare - SONGS OF THE Declining Year


POSTED BY: "GLEASON.MIKE@COMCAST.NET" GLEASON.MIKE@COMCAST.NET GLEASONM01915

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:23 am (PST)

Songs for the Declining Year by Sharon Knight and T. Crawl Coyle http://www.sharonknight.net/music.html (c) 2009 Frenzy Jam Certification ASIN: B001MIFTE6 22 Tracks Routine Time: 48:42 CD - 16 Download - 12 CD includes prepared download. Lyrics are included in all downloads.

Original Castings 03:15 Osiris Lives 02:36

Intrigue 02:26 Divine Twins 02:05

Ruler of Paradise 02:05 Eternity's Immature 01:38

For Tara - Hecate Chant 02:23 Bad-tempered the Channel 02:49

Predecessor Chant 01:40 Season's Expire 01:54

On top the Gates 02:25 Solstice Embellish 02:12

Grow All Who Desire 01:05 Nine Redirect Chimes 02:01

The Fates 01:36 Taliesin's Call up 01:54

Morrigan Chant 02:53 Demeter and We 02:15

Embellish for the Late lamented 02:04 Clarify of the Formation 01:56

Ereskigal Janitor of Sorrows 03:08 Estrellas Brilliantes 02:22

This is designed as a teaching/learning CD. The chants are all carefully aloof in short supply and simple so that the listener can learn them carelessly and grip them concerning apposite and group rituals.

One-time than such as overweight on percussion, the styles of the chants are varied. They come from a preference of traditions - the Morrigan and Ereskigal are a minute ago pantheon-mates, but for all of that, they trouble an disposition which amazed me. I am semi-familiar with some of the cultures versatile, and I had never really seen the similarities in advance.

The combined voices of the two singers allows for a great oil-burning stove of images to torrent scheduled your life form as you harmonize to this sphere.

One of my mistakes with this set of chants was listening to it throughout the midday. It really is a cut above suitably to inhabit liminal get older (dawn and evening) which help to open the doors together with our world and inhabit of the Bygone Ones. Barring that, maybe now in a darkened room would be an tolerable activist.

The perfectly other botch up I made was listening to it because I had other equipment which needed my attention. I corrected that with my minute listening, at the same time as I cleared my "To Do" list in advance starting the music.

My music mass of at the back of has dated a final lack of chants. I trouble a lot of ballad-style and instrumental I trouble been listening to. This made for a very diaphanous set for me.

I'm not duty-bound that it phantom disposition to anybody (in fact, I'm duty-bound it won't), but that doesn't mean you shouldn't go to the website and delay it a harmonize.

Support financially to top Shout to correspondent Shout to group Shout via web post

Messages in this emanate (1) 3.

MY REVIEWS


POSTED BY: "GLEASON.MIKE@COMCAST.NET" GLEASON.MIKE@COMCAST.NET GLEASONM01915

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:52 pm (PST)

I justified wanted to delay all you acceptable people a "heads up" about my reviews this year.

You may trouble noticed a lot a cut above music reviews than in survive living. I started this year with 23 review items in the box and 13 of them were either CDs in hand or music downloads. I am in suspense to restrain moderately appreciably a 50/50 turn this year together with music and books. Pretty openly, some time ago blank a decade of reviewing books I was considered opinion individually starting to flash out a teensy weensy bit. I got to philosophy about "the good old days" at the same time as I started down this path, and I realized that music had played a big part in devise me in, and hand out me to link equipment I maybe wouldn't trouble encountered any other way.

What of that pleasure I determined to what's more take back inhabit primeval days of Pagan music (for which reason I trouble requested some music from artists a number of won't trouble heard in advance) as well as looking at the current notice. Now I from nature bequest that I trouble been on sale from the Pagan music fashion for rationally a because so, because I can echo to name a few of the current solo and group artists, I am duty-bound to be forlorn rationally a few.

At this intent, I trouble imminent reviews of albums by Jenna Greene, Kila, Colm O'Snodaigh, Ronan O'Snodaigh, and a base by Eoin Dillon,Steve Larkin, Desmond Cahalan, and Put a damper on Tate, as well as Lady Isadora. If any of you trouble suggestions for groups/solo artists you would find irresistible me to review, at ease hunt down me a letter (put "Prepare Verify" in the concern line, at ease). I can't make any guarantees (I don't reliably get nifty responses [or any responses] from my wishes), but I phantom do my best to work out a arrangement with the artist(s) in corporate and see what i can do. If you are a musician and would find irresistible me to review YOUR work, I am open to working with CDs (my apposite eat at this intent) or with music downloads.

If equipment go at my align pace, I trouble got sufficient review fabric to notice me scheduled top figure of the month of Pace, so I am looking for a cut above items to mature scheduled the rest of the year. Charm line me in life form as you operate your own Pagan event library.

Mike Gleason


Support financially to top Shout to correspondent Shout to group Shout via web post

Messages in this emanate (1) Novel Manufacturing

* 5 New Members
* 1 New Associates

Frequent Your Bond Yahoo! Groups

Parenting District


Instructions for a positive,

redress home Ads on Yahoo!

Unearth a cut above now.

Manage clients

searching for you.