Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pagan003

This is a pagan/witch filk request custom-made from the Christian request of the self-same name. Of course utmost of the lyrics take been changed, but the meaning skin the self-same. The author of this font is mysterious to me--it was on a video of a little pagan and witchcraft concurrent songs that a friend of a friend, etc. created for me. If guise recognizes the lyrics and knows who wrote them (as well as in the past, somewhere it may be obtained, etc.) key in me and I'll prepare this teach with the info.

Noble of the Progress

Subsequent to She danced on the waters and the twist was Her horn
The Noble laughed and everything was instinctive
And in the past She lit the sun and the light gave Him start
The Noble of the Progress beforehand appeared on the earth

(singing group) "Progress skip, someplace you may be
For I am the Noble of the Progress,
" cried he
"And I'll manage to survive in you if you manage to survive in me
And I'll lead you all in the skip,
" cried he.

I skip in the circle in the past the launch jump up high
I skip in the fire and I never ever die
I skip in the energy of the clear summer sea
For I am the Noble of the Wave's mystery

(singing group)

I forty winks inthe throw stones at and I skip in the rain
I skip int he twist and by the waving crumb
And in the past you cut me down I determination vitality for the hurting
For in run I am Noble of the Progress in the same way as another time

(singing group)

I skip at the feasts and stories I do bring to light
I skip and I sing that everyong be well
And in the past the dancings polished do no hold I am gone
For to manage to survive is to skip so I skip on and on

(singing group)

The horn of the Noble casts its request straddling the plain
The fowl took the explanation and gave them back another time
Reinvest the form of Her music was request in the sky
And to that request offer is one way in

(singing group)

The moon in Her phases and the tides of the sea
The pursuit of the earth and the seasons that will be
Are the pulse of the dancing and our assure by the years
The skip goes on by our joys and snuffle

(singing group)

They danced in the shadows and they danced in the night
They danced on the earth and everything was clear
They danced out the shadows and they danced out the dawn
The day of the dancing still goes on

(singing group)... end

Dwelling Far in the Mountains
Speaking and Music by Gwydion Penderwyn

There's a home far in the mountains
Everyplace the world is bleak and free
Everyplace the nightfall shadows interval
Its a place I yearning to be

I take longed to see the mountains
As they were in the past time was young
Everyplace the spirits exchange a few words our blessing
Everyplace the muted request is sung

(singing group) I take wondered bleak in the mountains
Looking for something I know is my own
I can take to court a answer brawny appearing in me:
"I'll never place you abandoned."

Downward the years of uninhabited endeavor
In the virtuous land and far-flung
I take sought to find a retreat
Everyplace my spirit won't grow old

By the fire in the nightfall
All my friends take gathered offer
To renew our ancient attraction
In the songs we all group

(singing group)
(violin solo for a verse and singing group)

In my dreams I see the sun gush
On the new and jubilant day
And I take to court my family art
In an old, accepted way
And I take to court their voices still
And I take to court their voices still