Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Love To See The Boise Temple

I Love To See The Boise Temple
On the way out of defrayal, Zoey Michelle and Intimates idle by the Boise LDS Ridge to see the beauty and filch some pictures.It was a warm day, blue sky and feathery gas AND plethora of warm vegetation.Dawson, Protection and Kate by the surge.A family tree picture.Kate, Zoey, Brandon, Dawson and Protection.For time and all time without end - Brandon and Zoey. Smile fairly Protection, Kate and Dawson. Kate, Protection and Dawson.. holding hands which symbolizes relating their family tree irrevocably with temple blessings. I love to see the temple.I'm going existing somedayTo name the Divine Deity,To be present at and to pray.For the temple is a station of God,A place of love and beauty.I'll get into for my part equally I am young;This is my sacred affair.

I love to see the temple.I'll go interior someday.I'll cov'nant with my Father;I'll pledge to admiration.For the temple is a holy placeWhere we are conserved together.As a child of God, I've intellectual this truth:A fam'ly is irrevocably.

Credit: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com