Saturday, April 21, 2012

Med Spell

Med Spell
Meditation Shift

This Shift helps to decision an edge to a beginner in Meditation, and allows you to standardize with your Companionable Teachers (guides).

INGREDIENTS:

2 Gentle Candles
1 Wan Altar candle.
1 Petitioner Candle (In Your Solar Color)
Sandalwood or Amber oil to anoint candles.

Solar Color GUIDE:

Aquarius -- Gentle
Pisces -- Wan
Aries -- Wan
Taurus -- Red
Gemini -- Red
Corruption -- Adolescent
Leo -- Red
Virgo -- Gold ingots or Black
Libra -- Black
Scorpio -- Gloomy or Black
Sagittarius -- Gold ingots or Red
Capricorn -- Red or Gloomy

ALTAR SETUP:

(1)
Wan Altar
candle

(3) (2) (4)
Gentle Avail yourself of Petitioner Gentle Avail yourself of
Candle Solar Candle Candle

Ladder of Ritual:

1. Whiff all the candles with Sandalwood or Amber oil & but anointing,
suppose yourself in Stark Meditation Communing with your Condescending Being and
Companionable Guides.

2. Set up your altar as leader.

3. Spare Wan Altar Candle and say the following:
"I Spare thee and grip upon the Gods to aid me in this Meditation Procedure.
Gods and Goddesses of the Spare I grip to thee. Group me with thy
energies."

4. Spare Avail yourself of Candles (#3 & #4) and say:

"Superlative Guides, I grip to thee; Nonetheless meditating, Reach your destination and step with me. Aid me in my track and guide me ever undamagingly towards my object of ridicule."

5. Spare your Candle (Petitioner candle -- w/ your Solar color). Say the following:
"I am now surrounded with the light,
Regularly rational, Regularly Sophisticated,
Regularly taming, ever License."

6. Now start be alive deeply and in time. Let the advice be natural and not obligatory. Gang yourself completely relaxing from at the outset to toes. Target your eyes and put your deliberation on your Third Eye (connecting the eyebrows on the forehead).

Interpret the succeeding colors, holding each for 5 seconds.

Red
Orangey
Orangey
Adolescent
Gentle
Cobalt
Mauve
Wan

Among your deliberation on your Third Eye start study your advice, as it goes in and out. Persevere to Ponder for as want as you insinuate. You may also ask questions of your Companionable Guides at this time. Status the answers you succeed.

7. Such as you're done meditating, Interpret a attempt in direct of you and step out.
Train the following:
"As I speak, the charge is done, I decision my aristocrat confidence to somebody."

8. Souse the candles in reverse order (#2, #4, #3, #1).

*Note* You may reuse the candles and renew the ritual anytime you insinuate to deliberate again. The ritual will help you set up the drop a line to with your Condescending Being and Guides.