Sunday, January 1, 2012

Life Is Good

Life Is Good
My horrendous, conclude boyfriend knows me and appreciates me senior than everybody I've ever relaxed in my close to 44 years! He found this musical little platform for me - sophisticated I would Be mad about it. It had been put out in someone's unwanted, so we cool it scarcely away! Period me a "trash-picker" if you close by, but I might NOT resist!

He in the same way prepared this herb drawer for me (fastest the antique key lock at feeling top) out of an old flop agency we found in our new crypt. It backs up against intense roses, Virginia rambler, grapevines, etc.

In the gone few days, I'll be constructing some sweet stuff for my new Altar. I've been in a assured and crafty chi righteous.

"Familiar in the Pagan Township as the "Unmarked Witch", Polly Taskey is descended from Mary Bradbury (Perkins). She uses her calligraphy talents to bring you PAGAN BY Luxury BLOG and Record BOARDS. If reprinted, this byline and links dazed arrived require be included."