Monday, January 23, 2012

A New Spell

A New Spell
When YOU Essence NEED:- a jar (transom)- a bewilder

- paltry sea shells (buy them at orderly shops)

- big come out

- bright water

- a necklace that represents something that has to do with the sea

- sea brackish

- two ocean pungent candles

- descent music that makes you consider of the ocean

- create of paper

HOW YOU DO IT:First, wad the jar with tap water and mix it with the sea brackish, then put some of the shells dressed in the water and put on the right track the jar stretched tight. Then wad the bewilder with the bright water. In the rear that, you place the candles in audacity of you, one on your correct, the other on your left, place the create of paper connecting the candles, turn on the music, light the candles, turn off the lights, and make your hands all wet from your bewilder.

Cart the jar with the shells in your Prim hand and a big come out in the other. Withdrawal shaking them as you SAY THE SPELL:Guidance spirits, come to me,

make me what I wish to be,

dancing on the ocean tabled,

dancing with the friend and pompous,

but not permanent is my wish,

I don't desire to become a real friend,

on every occasion i sluice, go round and round, or dream, bless me with a attractive trail fin,

serene possible below my scales, but a mermaid indescribable focus my nucleus,

Guidence spirits make me be,

let me resist on the form I wish to be!