Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Path To Non Duality

The Path To Non Duality
Upfront me, Brother, how can I not accept Maya?

The same as I gave up the tying of streamers, quiet I coupled my garment about me:

The same as I gave up tying my garment, quiet I coated my outline in its folds.

So, to the same extent I continue up enthusiasm, I see that enrage remains;

And to the same extent I not accept enrage, cupidity is with me still;

And to the same extent cupidity is whitewashed, respect and vainglory remain;

The same as the act upon is slight and casts Maya whisper, quiet it clings to the letter.

Kab^ir says, "Channel to me, obstruct Sadhu! the true path is rarely found.

This is a firsthand deep thought approved on what is called disavowal by a company, who I support was a really realized core. My build tells me that Kabir had reached that hard to pin down bliss of Non-Duality.

In this poem Kabir says that no business what you do you are not leave-taking to calm Maya-the Mystery. Persons who grasp achieved that abnormal bliss, in which they grasp no worldly requirements, quiet snag to prayers or what Kabir calls the letter.

In the Non-Dual bliss the witness and the observed become one, the witness has well combined appearing in the witness. One has seen and heard about the saints and the setting up fathers of religions and sects praying to God, the almighty or my gain or by whatever name they accept to demand 'It' by.So can one without risk say that they had not reached that final bliss of bright or the well Non-Dual bliss of rank.They did not see and realize themselves as God.

Current grasp been absolutely relatively a few individuals who grasp reached the Non-Dual bliss, but not the undivided bliss of Non-Duality. Current is a gap among the slanted bliss and the undivided bliss. By their efforts and experiments their grasp been country who reached the slanted bliss, but this bliss is not not curable. Maya-the Mystery intervenes and the Non-Dual bliss is curtailed. Does it mean that Maya has won? Yes it absolutely seems analogous that.

Has someone reached that hard to pin down undivided bliss of Non-Duality, which the Hindu church texts analogous the Bhagavad-Gita speak about so often? Lets grasp a song at this quote of J.Krishnamurti journalist and narrator on laid-back and spiritual issues "Persons who say they know are lying and populace who know don't pithy "This is a very connected addendum, one can outline ones own conclusions from it.

This brings appearing in question 'the boardwalk or the proper boardwalk which is very systematically claimed by the founders of religions, sects and cults. How can these country pithy you about the true path? Are not these country quiet anchored in the world of Maya? The very fact that they grasp founded religions, sects, and cults shows test that. Why on earth would a company who is realized and combined with God and become God and everything as well, split up country as my country or Gods country. This is sufficient to know that these guys grasp not come everyplace heavy reaching even the slanted bliss of Non-Duality.

How can individuality joke about you the path which they themselves do not know? The path is forever gift, it is for you and solely you to follow it. The ancient Hindu church scripture are a goldmine for the seekers of the path to follow for themselves the proper path "The true path of discovery can never be found address methods.

Connected Articles By Zemanta


* Kabir on Non-duality (prophet666.com)
* Non-duality (prophet666.com)
* Bhagavad-Gita on Non-Duality (prophet666.com)
* Hinduism on Sexual Jubilation (prophet666.com)
* Kabir on the Vow (prophet666.com)